More Politically Correct Madness

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Max, I seriously thought you were kidding until I researched it. This originated in Australia where they managed to impose gun control and strip everyone of their right to keep and bear arms. They actually had gun confiscation. Hey, if our friends down under choose to buy off on the elimination of Father's Day then cool with me. Personally I won't buy off on it up here. Then too it may fly in NY and CA for starters.

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Sorry, But this is also one reason I chose to live in Canada!:cool:
Max.
Max, I am fine with that. Not everyone enjoys shooting or guns. I happen to like and enjoy the shooting sports so I am quite content with my right to own guns and being in a state which is not restrictive. What I always will oppose is more of anything considered "Politically Correct".

Ron

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I never bought into the politically correct nonsense. I just adhere to being an equal opportunity offender.

Just find something you feel strongly about and I will probably have viewpoint that offends you. :p

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I can't help but wonder how the woman that wants to rename Father's Day so that kids without a father can feel included would respond if someone suggested renaming Mother's Day to something else so that kids without a mother (and, yes, such do exist) can feel included?

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I can't help but wonder how the woman that wants to rename Father's Day so that kids without a father can feel included would respond if someone suggested renaming Mother's Day to something else so that kids without a mother (and, yes, such do exist) can feel included?
Carbon Unit Day.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Should one pin on the plug be smaller than the other, seems
Politically incorrect also.
Electrical/electronic connectors have been traditionally described as either "Male" or "Female".

However, will political correctness invade the connector industry and manufacturers will be forced to offer "Transgender" connectors??? :p

Or will the industry require connectors to be used on the basis of their "Gender Identity" rather than their function? If a male power plug identifies as a 110 volt wall receptical, we're in for a nasty shock hazard!!! :eek:

Last edited:

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Electrical connectors have been traditionally described as either "Male" or "Female". However, will political correctness invade the industry and manufacturers will be forced to offer "Transgender" connectors??? :p
Code violation. Standards will require updating. Houses will burn down.

But just think of the positive impact to the economy.