LT Spice for Digital circuit simulation

amod.mujumdar

Joined Apr 2, 2019
I am using LT spice. To simulate digital circuits with 74HC parts I have downloaded 74HC.lib file . How to add this in LTspice to get symbols/?

Also are there additional files need to download ?

Regards,
Amod

amod.mujumdar

Joined Apr 2, 2019
If you upload my collection, there are models and symbols in it. At the same time, the symbols contain links to the necessary libraries (as opposed to symbols from the Yahoo group). To simulate enough to put a symbol on the scheme and do not refer to the library.
link:
http://bordodynov.ltwiki.org
Hi Bordodynov,

Thanks for suggestion. I will upload from your link and then try. I will revert back to you.

amod.mujumdar

Joined Apr 2, 2019
hi amod,
Welcome to AAC.
You need the 'asy' [ symbol files], which site did you download the 74HC.lib .
E
Hi eric,

I downloaded from Yahoo groups. Also I downloaded 74HC.ZIP which has ASY files. When I copied them into respective folders , I could not see them when I select component in LTSpice.
Can you pl. explain me where is path to copy them.
My path is C:\Program Files\LTC\LTspiceXVII\lib. Will this work?

Amod

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
My path is C:\Program Files\LTC\LTspiceXVII\lib. Will this work?
Not if you are using Windows10. The default path should be ...Users\User\Documents\LTspiceXV11\lib\sub for the 74HC.lib file and ...Users\User\Documents\LTspiceXV11\lib\asy for the symbol file. Alternatively, LTspice Control Panel allows you to specify other paths.

amod.mujumdar

Joined Apr 2, 2019
Hi All,

I could simulate now. Thank to you all for support. Will be in touch. Just one query as below. I simulated counter 74HC161. Here all q0 to q3 o/p are displayed in same axis. Is there any facility where we can put each o/p one below another so that all can be clear?

Thanks,
Amod

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Hi All,

I could simulate now. Thank to you all for support. Will be in touch. Just one query as below. I simulated counter 74HC161. Here all q0 to q3 o/p are displayed in same axis. Is there any facility where we can put each o/p one below another so that all can be clear?

Thanks,
Amod

hi,
Download and unzip this zip file to access the dview.lib and assy,
Do you need an example of usage.?

E

Added example.

Attachments

amod.mujumdar

Joined Apr 2, 2019
Hi Again,

I am able to simulate different blocks of digital circuit in LT Spice. If I have two different schematics then can I integrate them to have single simulation. I mean in one schematic o/p signal is input to schematic in other. Can we do this or entire schematic I need to draw in same single schematic ?

Thanks.
Amod

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
Downloaded OK, will post result back later.
E

EDIT:
Do you mean like combined circuit.?

BTW:
Do not use the same label name for different Nodes: you have OPEN twice.
LTS will think you mean to have them connected together.!

Attachments

Last edited: