Internet Immigrants

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Nothing like walking the line. TC be careful, I didn't mean to bring it.

It's still interesting stuff. But, not legal, e.g. Cool but, not cool.
So far I have not said one thing about how exactly or what exactly has to be done to make the stock control systems see false or tweaked signals which I believe is where the line is drawn here. I have mentioned nothing about the electronics nore the physical modifications aspects.

Legality wise I find it's just politics based on greed and misinformations disguised as good environmental blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

The real gainful changes to vehicles emissions came from the reformulation of fuels over the last 40+ years. Granted they watered it down and made it so it goes rotten in a few months now but it did change the way it burned in the engines and to what effects of combustion byproducts are created from it.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
So far I have not said one thing about how exactly or what exactly has to be done to make the stock control systems see false or tweaked signals which I believe is where the line is drawn here.
That's good wouldn't that to become a problem:p

Best wishes always.

kv

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I haven't read the rule book yet I'm winging it, but what about religion?

I guess that's pretty simple most likely, especially when we had trouble with a Halloween Ghost Thread!
We do have a sticky in the Offtopic subforum about the restriction of political talk, but religion is restricted in AAC as well.

This is mainly to prevent members going down on arguments where no one can prove his views to the other. Religion, by definition is all about dogma, belief, not proof and logged facts.
We are a bunch of technical minded people and don't like when we can't prove our interlocutor wrong. Yelling the loudest doesn't cut it for some reason.

The other reason is that sometimes people get offended when others talk about their gods, so that factors as well. Personally, I like reason no1 better.