How to stop the car pump with a connection from the phone vibrator current

zwawitotti10

Joined Aug 28, 2021
Need help
I have an old phone and I want to connect it with Relay 12v so that I can control a pump that is always working
When I call her, the pump turns off
I brought a Relay ,old phone, a transistor BC547 , a reset button, and a MOSFET IRF540N in order to maintain the state even after the excitement applied to it had stopped.
I designed the schema and tried the project on the Proteus software, it works normally, but when I delete the ground and rempalce it by connect it alone to the negative, the project does not work

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
but when I delete the ground and rempalce it by connect it alone
hi z10,
Please mark your circuit drawing, to show the above change to the circuit, in condition #1 and #2.
Note: the R3 resistor is redundant with those 0V connections.?
E

Attachments

zwawitotti10

Joined Aug 28, 2021
You have my attention! Could you elaborate please!! I cannot clearly see the schematic can you repost it thank you
I want a proper schema to cut off the current on the car pump using the electric signal of the phone vibrator that excites the transistor and which stimulates the relay coil and changes its state from normal close to normal open
But the problem is that as soon as the vibrating signal stops, The pump will work, So for that I used the MOSFET RIF540N because it will maintain the state unlike the transistor, Because I do not want it work until I come to it and restart it manually via the restart button
A4.PNG

zwawitotti10

Joined Aug 28, 2021
What I want is only a schema to control the relay with a transistor, but until I remove the exciter on the transistor, the relay remains in its state until I come to it and press the restart button after that change the state

Juhahoo

Joined Jun 3, 2019
Usually the screen goes ON when the phone is ringing, just add LDR and small circuit for it. Any phone could work with it without any modifications. Following circuit will lock the motor to spin and reset button will stop it.

1630242520043.png

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi z10,
Does the relay on your circuit have the SPCO [ single pole change over contacts].?
If Yes, you could use the N/O normally open contact as part of a Relay latching circuit.

E

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
The video posted by the TS should help clarify. He is using the phone to disconnect the fuel pump in a car as an antitheft device.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Need help
I have an old phone and I want to connect it with Relay 12v so that I can control a pump that is always working
When I call her, the pump turns off
I brought a Relay ,old phone, a transistor BC547 , a reset button, and a MOSFET IRF540N in order to maintain the state even after the excitement applied to it had stopped.
above change to the circuit, in condition #1 and #2.
Note: the R3 resistor is redundant with those 0V connections.
But the problem is that as soon as the vibrating signal stops, The pump will work, So for that I used the MOSFET RIF540N because it will maintain the state unlike the transistor, Because I do not want it work until I come to it and restart it manually via the restart button
The R3 is still shorted out.
What I want is only a schema to control the relay with a transistor, but until I remove the exciter on the transistor, the relay remains in its state until I come to it and press the restart button after that change the state
Usually the screen goes ON when the phone is ringing, just add LDR and small circuit for it. Any phone could work with it without any modifications. Following circuit will lock the motor to spin and reset button will stop it.
i can't use the light of screen because i need it on another option
The thread starter has a well-planned project and how to achieve his goals in Reading This thread in its entirety he wishes to call his girl and have a pump go on triggered by a cell phones notification system using the now non-existent vibration motor that has been replaced with the relay. And I am in no way paranoid. The thread starter is asking all the right questions the wrong way. In my humble opinion. :rolleyes: