How to interface SD card with Atmega32, with help of FatFs?

Terror

Joined Dec 22, 2020
No. I have not analyzed the mmc file so I have no idea what its function is. Can you find another library that performs this function or can you write the code needed to do it yourself?
Its purpose is to setup atmega to SD card comunication, more or less its realy complex and its 600 lines long and works with the rost of the library that is ever more complex. No writing that by myself is a horrendous idea.

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Its so hard for me to belive that theres no one here that ever made use of FatFs with atmega.
I'm not sure what you mean by FatFS. If you mean FAT12/16/32 file system, then yes I've done it with ATEMGA32's and others. In fact, wrote a device driver to do it so I can use it with any 8-bit ATMEGA project. You can use a 6-wire serial bus, or SPI. I'd share, but it's proprietary.

Terror

Joined Dec 22, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean by FatFS. If you mean FAT12/16/32 file system, then yes I've done it with ATEMGA32's and others. In fact, wrote a device driver to do it so I can use it with any 8-bit ATMEGA project. You can use a 6-wire serial bus, or SPI. I'd share, but it's proprietary.
By FatFs I mean libraries that you can download from here: http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html that supports all file systems that you mentioned, and SPI, UART and others. Sadly it seems overcomplicated for me to wrap my head around it and get going with it. And since I want to use it in my projects I will probably stick to copyright free libraries but look on your work might help me with it also if you would like to take a look on bit of code I provided I would be grateful.