HELP! How do I power my LEDs?

SleepyCoral

Joined Feb 26, 2021
Let me begin by saying that I don’t know a single thing about electronics. I stumbled onto this website in search of an answer for my wiring question, so hopefully you smart people can figure this out.

I have three LED strands, red, blue, and green. Each strand ends with red/black bare wires. I am trying to connect them to my aquarium controller using a breakout box so that if my low water sensor is exposed to air, the blue light turns on. If my waste container is full, that sensor should turn on the green led, and so on. My problem is the actual hard wiring. How can I use ONE power source (DC24 bare wire cable to power brick) to selectively turn on one LED or another. Is this even possible?
The Neptune Apex aquarium controller allows me to connect the sensors but I need to figure out how to power the individual LED strips, when say spot 1 on the breakout box is “CLOSED” Green LED turns ON. If spot 2 is OPEN then Red LED turns ON. The programming part is easy, just can figure out the wiring to one power source if possible. B41B1F6A-9C32-420D-A30A-1C79E3FC8EA0.jpeg70174605-EA74-4AA4-A318-AD0B186CF862.png
(Also see attached pictures of supplies i

SleepyCoral

Joined Feb 26, 2021
Welcome to AAC!

What are the specifications for the controller and strands of LEDs?
Thanks for the welcome and for replying. Here is a link to the controller and power bar:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/apex-controller-system-neptune-systems.html

LED lights: ** The lights actually came with the red/blue wire instead of the female connector shown. I thought it was ok since I was going to use a break out box that has those two spots to connect.

YUNBO LED Strip Light Green 520-525nm, 16.4ft/5m 300 Units Cuttable SMD 5050 Black PCB Board 12V Waterproof Flexible LED Tape Light for Boat, Car, Bar, Party, Holiday Decoration Lighting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QLLMBK...abc_2HB0S1BGX64GRNBEJSSQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1