Time/ Space: from Hawking back to Einstein / Minkowski.

Lool

Joined May 8, 2013
Socratus has successfully proved to me that black holes exist because whenever he speaks my brain implodes to a singularity.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
It's easy for me to see why modern science mis-understands the fundamentals
of physics.

It's mainly because in our living scale, the way that we relate size to mass.

To us, when we add mass, the result is a larger size and visa versa.

Using this logic, many people think that a proton is almost 2000 times more
massive and larger than an electron.

But it's not. Mass is not a measure of stuff. There is no stuff. Mass is a
measure of energy. There is only one kind of energy.

Mass is a measure of Angular Momentum of charge. And since charge velocity
is constant, the only way the AM of charge can vary, is R. The setting of R,
controls circumference and the RPM of charge.

Mass is charge RPM. With charge velocity constant and increasing
RPM........the path of charge or the circumference of charge must decrease.

As the energy level, or mass increases.....the physical size of charge
decreases. This size has a great effect on how external fields will effect it.

As the energy of a particle increases...............the size of the particle decreases.

Draw a horizontal line in the center volume of your room. Put a 1 mm
diameter loop around the end of the line. This represents a proton. This
whole 1 mm diameter ring rotates very quickly, it has a very high RPM, in
the gamma range.

Now come down the horizontal line about a half a meter. Now draw another
loop around the line......about 1 meter in diameter. This is an electron.
This whole electron ring rotates too. But it's RPM is much slower. Charge
velocity constant. Therefore it's R is much larger. RPM around infrared to
visible range.

Without knowing the true structure, it's easy to see why it appears that the
electron is orbiting the proton, but it's not.

There is no mass. Mass can not effect length or time.

Gravity does not come from mass. Like everything else, it comes from charge.

The classical Parson's model, with the new findings, not only explains the periodic table, but unifies all science.

This model shows the physical cause for all properties. There is no need for fudge factors like randomness and probability. Or hidden variables. A shameful premise.

When an electron and proton combine and oscillate.....The electron moves a little closer and a little farther away from the proton. The electron does most of the physical movement because of mass(inertia).
This is dipole action. Two loops, side by side, and a slight twist as they move back and forth.

Don't think of mass as weight. Think of mass as a property of not liking to be disturbed(inertia).

As the RPM increases, it takes more force to disturb it.

Mass is just confined energy. Nature confines it with rotational resonance. Rotational resonance is inertia.

The positions and locations of protons and electrons in atoms are stationary. They jitter a little....but they keep a ridged structure. That's why we have solids.

Solid matter has the property of instantaneous translation, AND therefore, instantaneous information transfer, and instantaneous force and therefore power transfer.

When I push a push-rod, whether the push-rod is 1 foot long or a light year long, The time is the same, no matter the distance.

The push-rod has not been taught modern science.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Solid matter has the property of instantaneous translation, AND therefore, instantaneous information transfer, and instantaneous force and therefore power transfer.

When I push a push-rod, whether the push-rod is 1 foot long or a light year long, The time is the same, no matter the distance.

The push-rod has not been taught modern science.
Sorry, but this is flat out stupid nonsense.

socratus

Joined Mar 26, 2012
@ Lool,
You don’t worry about your point brain.
According to entropy and quantum’s fluctuations
your point brain will come to a normal state.
Not a doctor but a man who wish you health.
===============

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
When particles combine and form matter, the fields become communal and one. The inertia becomes one also. If the acceleration of an external force is small(slow), the reaction of the matter will be from the one inertia. This gives mass the property of volume conservation.

A pushrod has two faces. If you Slowly push one face towards the other face, BOTH faces will move the same amount of distance, and the same direction, at the same time.

The translations of the faces of the matter will be instant.

These two faces can transfer information or force.

If the acceleration of an external force is large(fast), it will break the common inertia and have to propagate thru the individual fields. This causes a delay in movement between faces.

This acceleration crossover point, depends on the structure of the matter, the temperature of the matter and the amount of matter. It’s inertia.

Solid matter is natures vehicle for instant translation. Common inertia lets all the little fields act as one field would. IF the external acceleration is SLOW.

Of course we can’t instantly translate an object from point A to point B, BUT instant translations are going on all the time with slow accelerations of mass.

If I increase the acceleration on the pushrod by using a punch and a hammer, There will be a delay in the face translation. A vibration is a disturbance in the inertia of the rod.

It causes a propagation delay.

Now, if I strike the punch for the right duration and force(resonance), I will achieve instant translation between the faces again.

The most efficient way to move a mass object, is with a series of pushes, timed to the inertia frequency.

Anyhow, my point was that mass gives us instant translations all the time. Not that mass translates instantly.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Like most things it's directly related to the number of Pirates since the 1800s

Updated data shows a pause in warming because of the recent increase in pirates worldwide but models show this is temporary effect as they will soon face translation back to normal.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
What he has done is to rediscover something that's been known for quite a while, Meta-materials. His explanation using quasi-particles in QM looks to be something new but the basic properties of Meta-materials can be explained with good old classical EM theory just as easily as a interaction between near field reactive, stored energy and the far field radiation of energy.

http://news.vanderbilt.edu/2013/06/dark-matter/
“Most models for dark matter assume that it interacts through exotic forces that we do not encounter in everyday life. Anapole dark matter makes use of ordinary electromagnetism that you learned about in school – the same force that makes magnets stick to your refrigerator or makes a balloon rubbed on your hair stick to the ceiling,” said Scherrer.

Last edited:

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Using unknown "hidden variables" and Heisenberg uncertainty
principle you can reproduce everything that you want.
====
It means that from the Classical point of view
black hole is zero vacuum T=0K.
What??!

There is no classical view of black holes and you can't apply the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle to Newtonian mechanics. This kind of mangled thinking might explain a lot of the 'results' you seem to get.

When particles combine and form matter, the fields become communal and one. The inertia becomes one also. If the acceleration of an external force is small(slow), the reaction of the matter will be from the one inertia. This gives mass the property of volume conservation.

A pushrod has two faces. If you Slowly push one face towards the other face, BOTH faces will move the same amount of distance, and the same direction, at the same time.

The translations of the faces of the matter will be instant.

These two faces can transfer information or force.

If the acceleration of an external force is large(fast), it will break the common inertia and have to propagate thru the individual fields. This causes a delay in movement between faces.

This acceleration crossover point, depends on the structure of the matter, the temperature of the matter and the amount of matter. It’s inertia.

Solid matter is natures vehicle for instant translation. Common inertia lets all the little fields act as one field would. IF the external acceleration is SLOW.

Of course we can’t instantly translate an object from point A to point B, BUT instant translations are going on all the time with slow accelerations of mass.

If I increase the acceleration on the pushrod by using a punch and a hammer, There will be a delay in the face translation. A vibration is a disturbance in the inertia of the rod.

It causes a propagation delay.

Now, if I strike the punch for the right duration and force(resonance), I will achieve instant translation between the faces again.

The most efficient way to move a mass object, is with a series of pushes, timed to the inertia frequency.

Anyhow, my point was that mass gives us instant translations all the time. Not that mass translates instantly.
From what I have learned sub -atomic particles are streaming in faster than light,forming atoms and then flying off again faster than light.in other words nothing is solid,everything is projection manifested and repeating over and over.time is just a perception of changes in this illusion of matter.since these particles are faster than light they are not restricted by time,and are time travelers.