show your picture,one by one

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
Nice pictures, Strantor. :) But I got to tell you... You look like a 17 year old...:D
Thanks, I still look pretty much exactly the same now, 6 years later. I've always had a baby face. I still get asked for my ID when I purchase cigarettes and some people even look at me suspiciously like my ID is fake, even though I'm getting grey in the head.
First trip with the sailboat today. We had to use the engine, because there was no wind. We had a lovely day.
I've always wanted to go sailing.
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
I've always wanted to go sailing.
If you want to learn. A sailing buddy of mine owns a school I think somewhere near Padre Island (at least last I talked to him). He is an excellent teacher and that is not awful far for you. You could learn what you need in a weekend though any experience sailor will tell you you never stop learning.

If you interested I could get his contact info.
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
I bought myself a new toy last Friday:

View attachment 44254
You weren't joking, it really is a toy (BB gun). Looks threatening enough though. I'm going to the High Caliber Gun Show next weekend and pick up a couple of (real) toys. Gun demand is going sky high so will prices follow. Gotta get while the gettin' is good.

If you want to learn. A sailing buddy of mine owns a school I think somewhere near Padre Island (at least last I talked to him). He is an excellent teacher and that is not awful far for you. You could learn what you need in a weekend though any experience sailor will tell you you never stop learning.

If you interested I could get his contact info.
Maybe in 5-10 years. Strapped for cash lately. The guns I'm about to buy will be the first "splurge" I've spent on myself in a long time. That, and I'm about to quit my job. Not the best time to get involved in a rich man's hobby.

AAaand another pic, from today, my daughter. She had a yosemite Sam moment as soon as we put the mustache on her.
 

Attachments

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
2,390
You weren't joking, it really is a toy (BB gun). Looks threatening enough though. I'm going to the High Caliber Gun Show next weekend and pick up a couple of (real) toys. Gun demand is going sky high so will prices follow. Gotta get while the gettin' is good.
Yup. CO2 gas blowback. Fires copper-coated steel BBs at 375-425 fps. It has a 15-round clip and (a somewhat rare feature in modern BB handguns) a de-cocking lever. I have a few minor complaints, but overall it's a nice piece.

AAaand another pic, from today, my daughter. She had a yosemite Sam moment as soon as we put the mustache on her.
Hahahaha, that's priceless! :D
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Thanks T06,I asked if the Forum would handle streaming video,I can make you some

movies now,monkey see monkey do. Every thing is possible now. I loke the action

Tell me what equipment they used,can a video phone make the short movies.
 

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
6,875
loosie you're getting ahead of yourself. It's taken how long just to get >1 pic (actually that point still hasn't been reached) and you're talking about streaming video. I just want to see a pic of your bike. Everything in time. Maybe streaming video next year?
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I'm going to be a movie star,now...I want a talkee like the monkeys.

I can see me in the cloud now,and when I come out of the could ...look out.

I need a .........anyone want to monkey around.....pg 56.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ T06 , I under stand you need special soft ware to make the monkey type of video.

You can't unload from phone video I am told,any directions that would help.
 
Top