show your picture,one by one

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
Physics man, more speed, more kinetic energy.
More kinetic energy dispersed when you suddenly stop (hit a tree, for example), more negative acceleration, more damage, more pain, more death = bad.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ VooDoo,I still can't figure out how he aquire so much knowledge.
You are also the same,It didn't take long to read between the lines
that something special was going on. There a lot of knowledge on this
Forum. I have have my own way of detecting knowable members. Like
Riaff he does a lot with the resources and being so far from everything.
I could go on,but the regulars know the scoop,there too many names.
We got It covered, all the guys on this Forum Is very good at what they do.
Enough Said...Loosewire,wm

P.S. It takes me forever to do this much. I should receive a all day lolly pop.
 

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
5,207
Eewwww.. Now thats some serious mud.

If only that would happen to all tailgaters on the highway... That would be a great option that I would be glad to pay for. ;)
 

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
5,207
I get amazingly dirty just sitting on the computer for weeks on end..

Most people track mud into their homes...

...I track mud out of my room ;)
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Are you guys on the way to Florida,we have a big blog wash...
called the Everglades. You have to know your lily pads or you get far more than a wash.
 
Top