show your picture,one by one

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Hallmark, That cartoon proves the Internet can have the wrong
preception, both people memtions posted there pictures
and both surprised the Forum. Do your home work you
seem to be good at It.Search the forum and you find
loosewires pictures. I will help you click on Loosewire
and enlarge the picture of the guy swinning to India.
 

HallMark

Joined Apr 3, 2011
89
@ Hallmark, That cartoon proves the Internet can have the wrong
preception, both people memtions posted there pictures
and both surprised the Forum. Do your home work you
seem to be good at It.Search the forum and you find
loosewires pictures. I will help you click on Loosewire
and enlarge the picture of the guy swinning to India.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
@ Hallmark, That cartoon proves the Internet can have the wrong
preception, both people memtions posted there pictures
and both surprised the Forum. Do your home work you
seem to be good at It.Search the forum and you find
loosewires pictures. I will help you click on Loosewire
and enlarge the picture of the guy swinning to India.
Loosely translated, The internet can be full of people lying about who they are, and if you do some searching you can find a picture of looswire swimming off the coast of florida.
 

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
1,001
So, in the spirit of pictures. Here is my son, all healed up from his surgery, out for the first ride of the year on his new bike...


 

Attachments

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
I used to ride dirtbikes...
Decided it wasn't my thing when I grew out of my little Honda XR-50, quite thrilling though.
The feeling of always being one slip from a fall... nothing quite like it.
 

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
1,419
I gave up riding motor bikes when the front forks snapped of & put me in hospital for a week years ago (teen years).:eek:
 

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
1,001
Is he a racer of some sort?
Yes, he races in the professional class in about 4 of the Canadian off-road series. He runs two series (Canadian Enduro Championship and the Xsprint) complete, the other 2, only select races.


I thought him everything I knew ... then he showed me how it's done...:(
 

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
1,001
The feeling of always being one slip from a fall... nothing quite like it.
Agreed. But if your not falling down, your not going fast enough.

Sorry to hear you gate it up. The XR-50 was a fine bike, but only has about 1.5 hp. There is a universe of thrills beyond that...

I'm 53 and have been riding for 40 years. It's still fun! I'll give it up when I can't throw my leg over the bike.:p
 

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
1,227
AAAAH!! Speed thrills but it also Kills...
Exactly
Part of the reason I gave it up was when I got my front tire in a rut and flipped over the handlebars, caught my foot and my body went forward, shin hit the handlebars and DIDN'T go forward... Dented my shin and smashed the skin thinner than a piece of paper, I COULD SEE THE BONE!
I'm honestly astounded that my leg didn't break, it was at it's top speed and stopped in less than 5 feet. Bent the handlebars of the bike a fair bit also. (WHERE MY SHIN HIT IT!!!)
I couldn't walk on that leg for a few hours.
That was when I decided I didn't like things with 2 wheels.
 
Last edited:

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
1,001
Speed kills?

I'm sorry, but is there anything to back this up? I'm not talking about recklessness, or drunken twits at the wheels of exoticars. Give me more than just perception.

:confused:
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,010
Speed kills?

I'm sorry, but is there anything to back this up? I'm not talking about recklessness, or drunken twits at the wheels of exoticars. Give me more than just perception.

:confused:
It's what we see in our tv...u know, traffic and speeding problems...:)
 
Top