around a friend's hometownGreat picture!
Where is this picture taken?
Its not you now ,I deleted.happyganl - Would you please post the pictures so all can see them? I can never see what you post, unless some one reposts. I love to see beautiful women too![]()
good for you ,your PS level is highHere, a picture is worth a lot of words:
John
sorry ,I deleted. I just feel unsafe expose myself another worldI'm baaack.... A week in sunny Fla.Happy, I missed your pics, can you repost?
we often say someone " is harmonied"Yes, the surroundings were looking kind of in harmony...
litterateurGuys would you like for me to tell you what I saw while
you were a sleep. I could tell you in color vision.
A tree lined walkway with a one foot curb about a half
mile long, water on both sides. A very neat landscape,
small trees that blend into the distant background of
buildings. Water and lots of open space an Inviting
pathway,reaching out to world to explore.A Pastel
back ground,very pleasing to the eye.
Hahaha, thats greatfor those of you that missed it, I saved Happy's photo...enjoy!
I understand!!! perhaps I will see some others later.sorry ,I deleted. I just feel unsafe expose myself another world![]()
I want to see some photos about everyday life of Maldives peopleI knew it, it wasn't her...
Hey my time is almost here..eh!
no responsefor those of you that missed it, I saved Happy's photo...enjoy!