20 minutes to upload one picture? Are you trying to upload the picture just as it is coming from your camera? You need to resize it to a smaller size.20minutes,I didnt finish one pic upload,only 1.7M,slow..
20 minutes to upload one picture? Are you trying to upload the picture just as it is coming from your camera? You need to resize it to a smaller size.20minutes,I didnt finish one pic upload,only 1.7M,slow..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry@bill im curios " i look at carefully your avatar" i mean that flag" its look like a compass in the middle in the blue portion" well ^_^ i am only curios"
It is an international organization, if you look around you will probably see it locally.@bill im curios " i look at carefully your avatar" i mean that flag" its look like a compass in the middle in the blue portion" well ^_^ i am only curios"
Here, a picture is worth a lot of words:Guys would you like for me to tell you what I saw while
you were a sleep.