I am not sure.Guess the woman lying dont have a child,so other fairy gave her one.There are many stone persons on this mountain,this one just one of themWhat is the story behind it?
John
Well at least Happy and Spinnaker is sharing pictures in contrast to other. That say they will. But have let us down for a long time now.@ Spinnaker, Let her relax,she is sharing her world in pictures.
Is 595 your escape route to get the hell away from hurricanes?I am trying ,need to protect my privacy. .... I got post 595 that important for me.
The company making the signs... are they stuttering?
you would notice that....The company making the signs... are they stuttering?![]()
Why? Are you a wanted man? Would we see your picture on the Post Office wall? How much reward if we turn you in?I am trying ,need to protect my privacy.
I'm not getting it, unless it is the East East To To?you would notice that....
Yup. That's it....I'm not getting it, unless it is the East East To To?
No Loosewire is frank the pug from the first Men In BlackWhy? Are you a wanted man? Would we see your picture on the Post Office wall? How much reward if we turn you in?![]()