show your picture,one by one

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
11,087
I thought maybe it had something to do with gifts or choices -- imagine a barren woman who was presented choices by three wise women. Obviously one of the women holds a baby. I cannot tell what the other two are holding. The rectangular solid might be a box of treasure or a book (knowledge); the spherical thing might represent food or something worldly. The woman seems to shy away from all three. Our cultures were quite separate for much of recorded history, yet similarities keep popping up, like reference to three wise men/women. I find that intriguing.

John
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
We need a picture of YOU on holiday happyganl! :)

Well since we are posting pictures of statues, here is one of my favorite. It was taken in Viareggio, Italy. It is the mother wife and child waiting for the man to return from the sea. Since I love sailing, you can see why I like it so.

 

Attachments

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I am trying ,need to protect my privacy. Kicking the can can
to 666 for riaff thats reserved for him.We have to honor his little
red thing,with horns. I got post 595 that important for me.
 
Top