Na...Did he mange to dismantle the camera he is holding in his hands. Like you would have done at that age![]()
The Maldives are 4°10'N. That is how they dress in the Winter. You should see their Summer outfits. I don't think it is quite as formal as NYC. I bet they can't wait for Spring.If I did not know any better, my friend took that photo, It is is very much her technique with white background and casual dress of the subjects. She likes to take photos of how people really appear.
Yes I am well aware of the tropic climate of the Maldives. That is why I posted this thread for @R!f@@.The Maldives are 4°10'N. That is how they dress in the Winter. You should see their Summer outfits. I don't think it is quite as formal as NYC. I bet they can't wait for Spring.
@R!f@@: Beautiful family. Babies tend to stare at close near objects and lights. They are quite nearsighted.
John
That's looks fun....I wish it would snow hereYes I am well aware of the tropic climate of the Maldives. That is why I posted this thread for @R!f@@.
I've done almost the same. My friend and I, on ice skates, with a large blanket between us.You can even go ice boating here.
Hi, can i ask why you keep popping in like this?hi..............!!!!!
I see an opportunity for funny commercial material there. Like the commercial for the credit card miles that depicts two Russian men in siberia pretending to be "Peggy" at a call center.Hi, can i ask why you keep popping in like this?