show your picture,one by one

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,007
Did he mange to dismantle the camera he is holding in his hands. Like you would have done at that age :)
Na...
The little guy is really jumpy, literally..
If he comes to my room, it will take a few sec for him to start looking for my mouse. The red glow in the Microsoft optical mouse fascinates him. All he want is the mouse. He will start searching for it, if I happen to have the keyboard drawer out, that's it. I have to let him have it. One more thing..he likes to pound the keyboard too...

What is with infants staring at bright colors,,,,specially red.
Would a normal red LED beam hurt an infants retina. It is bright u know..

I am asking this cause I want to make some sort of flashy thingy with RGB Led's that I have. I have plenty of Led's and li-ons too.
Any Ideas on this. any one?
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
Nice family. You are a lucky man.

Oops just read above. Your brother in-law and sis are lucky people :)



If I did not know any better, my friend took that photo, It is is very much her technique with white background and casual dress of the subjects. She likes to take photos of how people really appear.
 

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
11,087
If I did not know any better, my friend took that photo, It is is very much her technique with white background and casual dress of the subjects. She likes to take photos of how people really appear.
The Maldives are 4°10'N. That is how they dress in the Winter. You should see their Summer outfits. I don't think it is quite as formal as NYC. I bet they can't wait for Spring.

@R!f@@: Beautiful family. Babies tend to stare at close near objects and lights. They are quite nearsighted.

John
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
The Maldives are 4°10'N. That is how they dress in the Winter. You should see their Summer outfits. I don't think it is quite as formal as NYC. I bet they can't wait for Spring.

@R!f@@: Beautiful family. Babies tend to stare at close near objects and lights. They are quite nearsighted.

John
Yes I am well aware of the tropic climate of the Maldives. That is why I posted this thread for @R!f@@.
 

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
7,830
I will trade you. You can live at my house during the winter and I will liive at your house.

I must admit that the snow can be very pretty when you do not have to go to work. After a big snowfall you get up in the morning and when you go outside everything is white. And everything is very quiet. Few people are out driving and the little noise there is, is muffled by the snow.

You can even go ice boating here.

I have done it once and it is great fun.

 

Attachments

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
446
Hi, can i ask why you keep popping in like this?
I see an opportunity for funny commercial material there. Like the commercial for the credit card miles that depicts two Russian men in siberia pretending to be "Peggy" at a call center.

Rriteshs' innocence is really kinda cool....:)
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Its not Peggy,Its Happy...she can slap me when she returns from
vacation.Its great you get that much time off,but she world is famous
like Peggy so she has a good life counting money.
 
Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Kicking the can down the road,did you know that getty Images
has the rights for photo's on the internet. Correct me if I am wrong.
 
Top