i believe you're thinking of drawn backwith that silent bow pulled back.
Whats the proper name for pull back.
i believe you're thinking of drawn backwith that silent bow pulled back.
Whats the proper name for pull back.
Divine was very big around 1984/85.Found a photo of Loosey online, he is Divine![]()
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Much to learn, you still have. Meditate on this, I will. Help you I can! Yes! Mm!Poor taste,those links are...........
Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice. So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?. Twisted by the dark side, young Loosewire has becomeI don't fear anything,Shark Bait..you will see maybe.Show me the way
to keep my privacy If you want to do anything for pictures. You really
should not care,I am a composite of a lot of things which may bore you.
You see my picture then you say "O well that was not much........
Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice. So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?. Twisted by the dark side, young Loosewire has become
So how many volts does a lightsaber need?t06afre, oh no, you've been talking to Loose to much. You've become Yoda!!!! Please teach the rest of us, of the FORCE.
You have been gone for a period. What have you been up to old mad dawgWooooooooo!!
Half way to thousand post..
U noticed..You have been gone for a period. What have you been up to old mad dawg![]()
Good to hear everything is in order. Was afraid something had happened. Not just you having fun in the rural areas of the MaldivesU noticed..
Visited some relatives in a rural area...there are places here in Maldives where I can completely get lost u know..
Nice to be back though...
These days I am quite bzy in completing the electrical layout of my house ground floor.
All the power point terminations are complete. Now for the lights. Plumbing is like 90% done too...
Will show it all if time permits.