show your picture,one by one

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I don't fear anything,Shark Bait..you will see maybe.Show me the way
to keep my privacy If you want to do anything for pictures. You really
should not care,I am a composite of a lot of things which may bore you.
You see my picture then you say "O well that was not much........
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
I don't fear anything,Shark Bait..you will see maybe.Show me the way
to keep my privacy If you want to do anything for pictures. You really
should not care,I am a composite of a lot of things which may bore you.
You see my picture then you say "O well that was not much........
Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice. So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?. Twisted by the dark side, young Loosewire has become
 

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
10,049
Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice. So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?. Twisted by the dark side, young Loosewire has become

t06afre, oh no, you've been talking to Loose to much. You've become Yoda!!!! Please teach the rest of us, of the FORCE.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
You are young and watch too many movies.
You will find the source on top of magic mountian
at disney world,have fun.Topic take a picture.
 

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
10,007
You have been gone for a period. What have you been up to old mad dawg:p
U noticed..
Visited some relatives in a rural area...there are places here in Maldives where I can completely get lost u know. :rolleyes:.

Nice to be back though...
These days I am quite bzy in completing the electrical layout of my house ground floor.
All the power point terminations are complete. Now for the lights. Plumbing is like 90% done too...
Will show it all if time permits.
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
U noticed..
Visited some relatives in a rural area...there are places here in Maldives where I can completely get lost u know. :rolleyes:.

Nice to be back though...
These days I am quite bzy in completing the electrical layout of my house ground floor.
All the power point terminations are complete. Now for the lights. Plumbing is like 90% done too...
Will show it all if time permits.
Good to hear everything is in order. Was afraid something had happened. Not just you having fun in the rural areas of the Maldives
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Mr.Loosewire, Is glad to see you back,we get Retched back the family
Is getting back together.There a few guys unaccounted for,you guys help
me with names.The guy from the north pole Alaska,help me, every one think
of one,something(Mark-44) and more. Look u'm up on membership list.
 
Last edited:
Top