show your picture,one by one

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
I have also heard of this. but the rules are quite unclear. Does it count if you were alone. I am asking this question on behalf of a, well..ah..hmm... Let us just say a good friend of me.
No, that does not count. You can consider it as a practice run, preparing for the big score. :rolleyes:
 

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
1,419
Here I am its 46deg C in the shade & ive just been for a dive to untangle a mooring line around a Yacht saildrive. It sure was good in the water. Pick of yacht after it was freed. For diving i use a 4cf 12v compressor draws 25A & is good to 25ft. This was in the bay @ Edithburgh in South Australia bit of a heat wave here.
 

Attachments

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
Nerdy, you snowed In or did storm miss you or you have bad weather this time of the year.
Loaded in work, study, and family... Theres not enough time to "spent quality time with Jens" :)

Today it was +2° C. So it looks like spring is coming, but we have to get through March first. Ah, March the worst month in the year! One day warm and nice, the other its blowing, and the next theres a blizzard.

I wote for cancelling March!
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Yes every one Is busy,the off topic has losted a little flow.
I am short of time to post,lets let the picture get posted to enjoy.
The pictures are the best thing to happen to the Forum.
 

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
446
I thought loosy was going to post some pics... divine or otherwise, We need either a pic or a miracle... still waiting..... (hears crickets) :D
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I am Divine,every time I save a tree from vines killing It.
I think of Divine.I think of the Bowhunter posting with the guys.
That how It works giving more guys a voice In what we do.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Sound of crickets,with that silent bow pulled back.
Whats the proper name for pull back.Back On topic
Pictures..............................
 
Top