show your picture,one by one

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
This is the end Beautiful friend This is the end My only friend, the end Of our elaborate plans, the end Of everything that stands, the end No safety or surprise, the end I'll never look into your eyes...again Can you picture what will be So limitless and free Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand In a...desperate land Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain And all the children are insane All the children are insane Waiting for the summer rain, yeah There's danger on the edge of town Ride the King's highway, baby Weird scenes inside the gold mine Ride the highway west, baby Ride the snake, ride the snake To the lake, the ancient lake, baby The snake is long, seven miles Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold The west is the best The west is the best Get here, and we'll do the rest The blue bus is callin' us The blue bus is callin' us Driver, where you taken' us
Excellent lyrics. Reminds me of someone's style.
 

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I remember that now,reminded of the fiddle band on porch
of Tenn. store, playing music for cash. My kid ask what happen,
to your leg ..why you had a peg leg,you said a bear got your leg.
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
I have a space reserved for you my friend,I am the good Loosewire
this week . Take advandage of my week-ness.
How can I be sure that you are not playing the "Good Loosewire/bad Loosewire" routine with me. You have been quite harsh against me lately. And now out of the blue sky you are very nice:rolleyes:
 

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
1,305
We need pictures of the "good" loosewire, and of the "bad" loosewire.
How else are we going to tell them apart?
 
Top