And your bird can sing
While my guitar gently weeps
The fool on the hill
Twist and shout
Drive my car
Baby you're a rich man
I'm only sleeping

Ok that’s enough….
You're doing well. There are about 40 titles.

ElectricSpidey

Joined Dec 2, 2017
A few more

Fixing a hole
Birthday
Come together
Mean Mr. Mustard
Piggies
Baby’s in black
Lovely Rita
The long and winding road
Eight days a week

I see some more, but can't be sure.
Are any of these (both posts) wrong?

visionofast

Joined Oct 17, 2018
You know,when that wild ass medias repeatedly laude the word of "social distancing" , it makes me sure that this virus is 100% made by those capitalists who want to interiorize social class distinctions in all of the societies.(just as a metaphorical or philosophical vision)

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
You know,when that wild ass medias repeatedly laude the word of "social distancing" , it makes me sure that this virus is 100% made by those capitalists who want to interiorize social class distinctions in all of the societies.(just as a metaphorical or philosophical vision)
Fathers with daughters during their high school dating years invented "social distancing".
AngryDopeyKob-size_restricted.gif

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What pop-psychobabble.

The term "social distancing" has been around for decades as part of strategic plans for dealing with pandemics and, as a concept put into practice, was widely used over a century ago in the 1918 flu pandemic. Interesting, many of the same headlines back then, such as "To mask or not to mask" are being seen today. Similarly, different places around the country (and the world) adopted measures at different points in the local epidemic and and relaxed them at different times. The same is true for many epidemics and pandemics that have occurred since. So the experts (i.e., the people that study this stuff seriously, not the media commentators or politicians) aren't just purely guessing what the potential and likely impacts of various actions are.

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
I am the walrus
---EMPHASIS ADDED---

I too see the titular 'character' - but was so hoping to spy a jot of semolina pilchard climbing up the Eiffel tower (and thinking that such a dish would likely compare unfavorably with even that 'yellow matter custard'!o_O --- Methinks more than a mere smattering of 'magic sugar-cubes' and lil 'windowpanes' went into composition of that ditty!:cool:

Alas! For being born too late, I 'missed out' on all that 'fun':(

lachrymosely
HP