Radiation And Antenna Mechanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Chang 1

Joined Sep 29, 2019
Radio waves are invisible alternating current in the atmosphere.
Light waves are visible alternating current in the atmosphere.

The antenna is a terminal of an electric circuit, there is no current passing through an antenna, only the voltage oscillates with the input current. This oscillating voltage in the transmitter antenna induces an alternating current in the air, propagating away from the surface of the antenna at a 90-degree angle, passing through the air to reach the receiver antenna and to induce oscillating voltage in it.

In the process, the antenna is like a balloon, the current is like air, and the voltage is like air pressure.

When air is pumping in and out of the balloon, the pressure in the balloon will keep changing and producing longitudinal sound waves in the air.

Similarly, when electrons are pumping in and out of the antenna, the voltage in the antenna will keep changing and producing longitudinal electrostatic waves in the air. This is, in fact, alternating current in the air.

In the vacuum space, Coulomb's force is the conductor of electric energy. The line of sight
electrons on the surfaces of the antennas are constantly repelling each other with Coulomb's force. F=Ke x Q1Q2/R^2.

This repulsion force acts as a rigid rod without mass and body, and instantly transfers electric energy freely back and forth between the two antennas.

Hold a magnet in each hand, with the same poles facing each other. Do you feel the strong repulsion force? Yes.
Wave one hand in and out. Feel the kinetic energy instantly transferred to the other hand? Yes.
Are the two hands waving at the same frequency? Yes.
Is there any magnetic wave traveling between the two hands? No.

The repulsion magnetic force is the conductor of kinetic energy between the two hands, enabling kinetic energy to freely transfer instantly. We can call this phenomenon of magnetic radiation.

If we hold electrons in our hands instead of magnets, it is electrostatic radiation, a misinterpretation of electromagnetic radiation by scientists.

The alternating current direction is always perpendicular to the surface of the antenna, and it
propagates in the air as a longitudinal wave.

Magnetic force is a misinterpretation of circular electric force.
The magnetic field is a misinterpretation of the circular electric field.
Electromagnetic induction is a misinterpretation of electrostatic induction.
Electromagnetic wave is a misinterpretation of electrostatic wave.
Electromagnetic radiation is a misinterpretation of electrostatic radiation.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
EM are ElectroMagnetic waves which consist of a coupled electric and magnetic field travelling together through space.
They are not a current in the atmosphere (they need no atmosphere), so most of what you said is not correct.

Ylli

Joined Nov 13, 2015
An antenna is an impedance matching/coupling device that matches the impedance of the coax to that of free space.

Joe Chang 1

Joined Sep 29, 2019
The fact is there is no current passing through antenna, only the voltage oscillating in the antenna.

There is no electric field and magnetic field self reproduce each other, what is precise mechanism? Electric field decays at 1/R^2, magnetic field decays at 1/R^3. If Light is EM wave, light strength will decay at 1/R^3.

Forces are coexisting with matters, therefore forces are instantaneous. Gravity and light energy is instantaneous in vacuum space. Sunlight reaches earth outer atmosphere instantly, conducting in air at light speed. All scientists are wrong about true nature of light.

Joe Chang 1

Joined Sep 29, 2019
Atomic Structure Theory

An atom is an alternating current generator and a two-way antenna. Every atom is a perpetual machine.

Every electron carries 1 negative charge. If we split the electron into 1,000,000 equal pieces, each piece will carry 1/1,000,000 negative charge. Let's name it enertron.

If we have a perfect bottle, which means no leakage, and no reaction with enertron, like a glass bottle and air, and we put 1,000,000 enertrons into the perfect bottle, since they repel each other with Coulomb's force, they will equally distribute in the bottle.

Now if we put a proton into the perfect bottle, what will happen?

Enertrons should be attracted by the proton, colliding on its surface and keep bouncing up and down, forming a vibrating elastic ball around it. The closer to the positive charge the denser the enertron cloud is, the density of the enertron cloud decays at 1/R^3 due to the repulsion force between enertrons decays at 1/R^2. We can call it an atom ball.

Imagine many perfect balls with a total mass equal to earth’s mass, fall on the perfect earth surface and bounce up and down forever. Assume the earth is a giant positive charge and perfect balls are small negative charges. Theoretically, mathematically, and logically speaking, this system is a perpetual machine, and it could be real.

Imagine the enertron is a real particle that carries a tiny negative charge, but it has a stronger electric force than compared to electron, similar to a neodymium magnet compared to a ceramic magnet.

Imagine a proton actually carries 918 positive charges, and it attracted 917 negative charges of enertrons to form an atom ball that carries 1 positive net charge. Add 1 electron to the atom ball to form a neutrally charged hydrogen atom. One atomic weight equals 1,836 total charges, no matter whether these are positive charges or negative charges.

This is the only logically possible atomic structure that could make any sense in reality.

The negatively charged particles in the atom are constantly oscillating at radius direction. This is the alternating current within the atom, therefore the atom is an alternating current generator.

Atoms can exchange their inner alternating current by contacting and by radiation at a distance, so atoms are two-way antennas.

Atoms are constantly oscillating with the alternating current within, due to energy is conserved, atoms are perpetual machine.

Joe Chang 1

Joined Sep 29, 2019
The present theories of light is wrong. the standard model of atomic structure is wrong.

I major in physics, search for true mechanism of all nature phenomena all my life. I just want to share what I found.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
And you have published this in a peer-reviewed journal??? And the editor allowed you to publish this??? What was the results of the peer-review or at least the name of the journal and date of publication??? Methinks I smell another troll...

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
The present theories of light is wrong. the standard model of atomic structure is wrong.

I major in physics, search for true mechanism of all nature phenomena all my life. I just want to share what I found.
I am sorry. AAC forum is not the place to share your important discoveries of fundamental physics.
Please share your discoveries on an accredited scientific journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.