Pseudo-Science Gobbleydook in Online Ad

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
This ad on Facebook is one of the most egregious scams I’ve seen in a while.
“Christina’s discovery - Algorithmic Lithium Induction - is a new system that takes particles of lithium from the inside of the battery, and converts them into a powerful magnetic charge.​

The trick she found creates lithium particles inside of a magnetic field then feeds them through a microchip.​
Christina discovered that the formation of the magnetic field is like a game of “connect the dots.” If they’re connected the right way, a magnetic field is created that supercharges your phone and stops any further damage by phone companies. “​

Just in case I’m wrong, has anyone else heard of Algorithmic Lithium Induction?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
This ad on Facebook is one of the most egregious scams I’ve seen in a while.
“Christina’s discovery - Algorithmic Lithium Induction - is a new system that takes particles of lithium from the inside of the battery, and converts them into a powerful magnetic charge.​

The trick she found creates lithium particles inside of a magnetic field then feeds them through a microchip.​
Christina discovered that the formation of the magnetic field is like a game of “connect the dots.” If they’re connected the right way, a magnetic field is created that supercharges your phone and stops any further damage by phone companies. “​

Just in case I’m wrong, has anyone else heard of Algorithmic Lithium Induction?
But they provide a full explanation, DJ!

1618507670204.png

And as you can see it is By: Kathy

This homeless 52 year old school teacher is really sticking it to the man!

bassbindevil

Joined Jan 23, 2014
It probably is a functional phone charger that supports something like Qualcomm's "Quick Charge" standard, but maybe the real purpose is to compile a mailing list that can be sold to other purveyors of questionable products.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I think that the original discovery was in a science fiction cartoon quite a few years ago.
But the whole thing is typical of so much that I see posted on the internet.
Perhaps that is the sort of thing that lead to that recent thread about somebody wanting to make a laser diode. Or convert some other type of diode into a laser diode?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Actually, the process has been shown to function in a university laboratory in the Kingdom of Utopia, which is not accessible to the rest of us.
The fact is that in this Kingdom of Utopia, the all powerful King has suspended the normal laws of common physics, including Kerchov's laws and even Ohms law, as well as much of thermodynamics and standard kinematics. The King there has gained these royal powers by an elixir that contains the rare element "unobtainium", which the rest of humanity finds very hard to get. With these revocations, the Kingdom of Utopia is far separated from the harsh reality that burdens most of us.

Entrance to this Kingdom is generally closed to all except the most detached liberal folks, who are unburdened by common rational thinking.

Consider the one premise, that particles of the element Lithium can be CREATED by means of a special magnetic field. For hundreds of years men of science sought to produce particles of gold by some means, only to meet with failure. Their failure can be traced to the fact that the basic principles of the conservation of matter and energy apply everywhere EXCEPT in the KIngdom of Utopia. Thus selecting the wrong location doomed them to failure. Like others have told us, "location really does matter," especially some times.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
The only limitation that I can see to this invention is that it requires a Bucket of "Prop-Wash" to work,
and Prop-Wash is hard to come by these days ...........

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The only limitation that I can see to this invention is that it requires a Bucket of "Prop-Wash" to work,
and Prop-Wash is hard to come by these days ...........
Really, the problem of "gobble" became much worse in the computer age, and worse by far when un-named institutions taught weasels how to compose advertising copy on a computer. Suddenly the level of truth in many organizations plummeted. No cures yet, the problem is only getting worse as the weasels branch into political ads.