Pseudo-Science Gobbleydook in Online Ad

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
This ad on Facebook is one of the most egregious scams I’ve seen in a while.
“Christina’s discovery - Algorithmic Lithium Induction - is a new system that takes particles of lithium from the inside of the battery, and converts them into a powerful magnetic charge.​

The trick she found creates lithium particles inside of a magnetic field then feeds them through a microchip.​
Christina discovered that the formation of the magnetic field is like a game of “connect the dots.” If they’re connected the right way, a magnetic field is created that supercharges your phone and stops any further damage by phone companies. “​

Just in case I’m wrong, has anyone else heard of Algorithmic Lithium Induction?

Yaakov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
This ad on Facebook is one of the most egregious scams I’ve seen in a while.
“Christina’s discovery - Algorithmic Lithium Induction - is a new system that takes particles of lithium from the inside of the battery, and converts them into a powerful magnetic charge.​

The trick she found creates lithium particles inside of a magnetic field then feeds them through a microchip.​
Christina discovered that the formation of the magnetic field is like a game of “connect the dots.” If they’re connected the right way, a magnetic field is created that supercharges your phone and stops any further damage by phone companies. “​

Just in case I’m wrong, has anyone else heard of Algorithmic Lithium Induction?
But they provide a full explanation, DJ!

1618507670204.png

And as you can see it is By: Kathy

This homeless 52 year old school teacher is really sticking it to the man!

bassbindevil

Joined Jan 23, 2014
It probably is a functional phone charger that supports something like Qualcomm's "Quick Charge" standard, but maybe the real purpose is to compile a mailing list that can be sold to other purveyors of questionable products.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I think that the original discovery was in a science fiction cartoon quite a few years ago.
But the whole thing is typical of so much that I see posted on the internet.
Perhaps that is the sort of thing that lead to that recent thread about somebody wanting to make a laser diode. Or convert some other type of diode into a laser diode?