Post blogs in aac

lmj_myz

Joined Dec 27, 2021
Hi very body,
I'm new here and like to get your advise for posting blogs effectively. I have tried but I don't quite understand the post entries and how they work. And after posting a blog, how to take it down or remove or delete it? Thank you all in advance for any advise.

Lmj

lmj_myz

Joined Dec 27, 2021
Thanks, E!
No, I don't see the command list. What available for me are the Watch button & the More Options button, and the sharing list. There is "Edit" I can click on to edit a content, where I only have the Attach File, Save & Preview buttons to click. Maybe there are some settings I missed? Looks like I need more help in order to post a blog.
Lmj

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

It seems that the blogs are not available in the orange setup.
In the blue setup there is a blog in the menu line.
You can go to the blue setup using the profile > preferences and choose the AAC Classic style.

Bertus

lmj_myz

Joined Dec 27, 2021
Thanks Bertus!
I switched to the blue style and able to go where Eric's picture shows. But I still can't see the Delete function button. This is what I got for my blog:
1640730119848.png
So I only can edit it and unable to delete or remove. Seems something is still wrong and how can I get other function buttons shown up? Thanks for any advise!
Lmj