Ohms Law and Hominid Evolution

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
... Mankinds first thoughts are always "How can I use this as a weapon or against someone"! ...
Brzrkr
Complete delusion. When Jonas Salk developed the first vaccine against polio, I am absolutely certain he did not intend to make it into a weapon. Please support your assertion that he did intend to do that.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
No I'm not a scientist and never claimed to be. I've never went to school to be an atomic engineer either. You are trying to get into the all the processes that are needed to make a Atomic Bomb. I said the "bell' was for propulsion and showed the story of the TR-3B a mercury based atomic new aircraft.
Proof:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/tr-3b-flying-triangle-ufo-patent-now-available-to-the-public/
Don't really care how the bell was used then... It all comes to now.
I'm not going to go out and study Nuclear science to prove a point

Brzrkr

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
@jpanhalt
Complete delusion. When Jonas Salk developed the first vaccine against polio.
Your talking only about "his" intentions
I was talking about mankinds ...... Big difference
And they're called biological weapons.

Brzrkr

Last edited:

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
In a vaccine you are given a small amount of the virus to get your body immune to it, It's still a virus.
Antibiotics are used to treat infections! please don't be so naive to think this can't be turned the other way and used against you.
Antibiotics are becoming less effective as time goes on and the viruses get more potent. Someone could taint a supply and the world would suffer.

you can weaponize a rubber band

Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
No I'm not a scientist and never claimed to be. I've never went to school to be an atomic engineer either. You are trying to get into the all the processes that are needed to make a Atomic Bomb. I said the "bell' was for propulsion and showed the story of the TR-3B a mercury based atomic new aircraft.
Proof:
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/tr-3b-flying-triangle-ufo-patent-now-available-to-the-public/
Don't really care how the bell was used then... It all comes to now.
I'm not going to go out and study Nuclear science to prove a point

Brzrkr
A better pseudoscience article.
https://medium.com/@alinad.florina8...cret-us-air-force-black-triangle-fab10f4f1675
The MFD generates a rotating magnetic field that disturbs or neutralizes the effects of gravity on the ship’s mass in 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity.

Anti-gravity offers a rejection force that can be used for propulsion. MFD creates a disruption of the gravitational field of the Earth, the circling mass of the circular accelerator.
It's not anti-gravity but it neutralizes gravity.:rolleyes:

That is a great patent with a high crackpot score.
From the patent text.
This combination of fields produces a spacetime curvature as determined by Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.
A citation in the patent.
US3675879A *1969-09-0219 72-07-11 Harry B Fuchs Method and means for creating artificial gravity in spacecraft

In other words , you're sticking to a outlandish anti-gravity UFO theory backed by pseudoscience, flat out fraud and lies from the creators of that outlandish theory. OK, that works for me to prove a point.
https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2016/03/19/edgar-fouches-tr-3b-is-most-likely-a-hoax/

Last edited:

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
In a vaccine you are given a small amount of the virus to get your body immune to it, It's still a virus.
Antibiotics are used to treat infections! please don't be so naive to think this can't be turned the other way and used against you.
Antibiotics are becoming less effective as time goes on and the viruses get more potent. Someone could taint a supply and the world would suffer.

you can weaponize a rubber band

Brzrkr
I am not asking for your bizarre theories. Give one example, just one, of an antibiotic or vaccine being weaponized.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Again nsaspook they said the stealth fighter and bombers were a hoax before they were revealed. no such thing as stealth then. Your trying to tell me I should believe in aliens over our military having new science and new propulsion systems.
Don't think so!
Where did they park the spaceship. If they traveled across the universe the ship would have to be miles across to carry the resources necessary to make the journey.

Brzrkr

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Your missing the point altogether jpanhalt! You took one little thing I said and trying to make a big deal out of it.
A virus is a virus.... It can be weaponized
antibiotics can be done the same way. Didn't say they are now but there have been instances where scientist have thought about it.
Hell they've even thought about tainting our water supply, food sources. Our own government put LSD in the water system of certain places to see what happens. You must not read very much and just argue one point.
I've already explained how they could be weaponized, you just didn't get it.

Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Again nsaspook they said the stealth fighter and bombers were a hoax before they were revealed. no such thing as stealth then. Your trying to tell me I should believe in aliens over our military having new science and new propulsion systems.
Don't think so!
Where did they park the spaceship. If they traveled across the universe the ship would have to be miles across to carry the resources necessary to make the journey.

Brzrkr
No, I'm telling you not to believe in Aliens or new science and new propulsion systems that break all known physics. There was nothing secret about the principle of stealth as a principle of physics. What was secret was the applied science of that physics. The old SR-71 and A-12 OXCART were designed with stealth capabilities in the 50's. Secrets are not about physics or some strange method of breaking the laws of physics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_A-12
With the move to the A-12, another improvement in RCS was made by replacing the fillets with new radar-absorbing composite materials made from iron ferrite and silicon laminate, both combined with asbestos to absorb radar returns and make the aircraft more stealthy.[11][12][13]

Last edited:

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
So with your way of thinking we will never get no further than we are now. If that were so we would still be riding horses. cars would never have been invented and we'd still be throwing stones at each other. jets wouldn't have replaced planes and we wouldn't have cell phones.

Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
So with your way of thinking we will never get no further than we are now. If that were so we would still be riding horses. cars would never have been invented and we'd still be throwing stones at each other. jets wouldn't have replaced planes and we wouldn't have cell phones.

Brzrkr
No, that would be a stupid way to think and is a cop-out for not being selective about what's fiction and fact. A limitation of the impossible is not a limit on all that is possible like cars, jets, space-craft and electronic telecommunications. To buddy up the two is being childish and lazy IMO.
Yes, there are things we will be no further than we are now like perpetual motion machines, free energy and 99% of the fringe stuff on the internet. We don't really invent the law of physics, we discover them because they already exist and operate the universe. Yes, there is more to be discovered but it MUST be compatible with what we currently see and know from experimental evidence and observation. Any theory of anti-gravity must be compatible with the observable reality of mass, acceleration, General and Special Relativity to name a few. Anti-gravity seems to violate the law of conservation of energy and momentum, that's also a big no-no on the possible scale. Gravity isn't something that happens inside space and time. It is something that happens to deform space and time itself. (General Relativity.) It would require negative (anti) space and negative (anti) time as well as negative mass to have a consistent anti-gravity theory.
Even if it did work to counter gravity it might not be very useful for space flight because you still have mass, KE and PE propulsion requirements even if gravity was zero.
https://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0412176.pdf
In nearly all concepts invoked or proposed to change or shield gravity it is intuitively assumed that manipulation of gravity automatically leads to a breakthrough for propulsion. In this study it is shown, that even if gravity could be hypothetically controlled along the manipulation schemes outlined, the gains in terms of propulsion would be modest and lead to no breakthrough.
Most of the links you posted are really just bad science fiction conspiracy stories about secret military scientists.
Here is another classic 'Bell' video that twists reality into a predetermined conspiracy theory.

Last edited:

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
The old SR-71 and A-12 OXCART were designed with stealth capabilities in the 50's
Stealth in that they flew too high to be detected by the hardware available at that time by our enemies. My favorite SR-71 tale was the air traffic controller who received a request for permission to cross 50,000 ft. ATC laughed and said "And just how do you think you're going to get up to 50,000 ft?" There was a short pause and then he heard "I'm descending".

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Stealth in that they flew too high to be detected by the hardware available at that time by our enemies. My favorite SR-71 tale was the air traffic controller who received a request for permission to cross 50,000 ft. ATC laughed and said "And just how do you think you're going to get up to 50,000 ft?" There was a short pause and then he heard "I'm descending".
No, they had actual real Stealth technology to reduce the RCS to that of a small bird with very good electronic countermeasures. Their main defense was speed and height but the inability to lock wasn't because of radar deficiencies as Soviet ground tracking radar equipment was very capable, A radar guided missile from a fast aircraft would have been able to track a SR-71 without stealth or ECM for a possible head-on intercept. The old stuff like the Soviet MiG-25 -> 31 was designed to be a SR-71 interceptor.

Last edited:

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Your missing the point altogether jpanhalt! You took one little thing I said and trying to make a big deal out of it.
Not quite. You presented as fact a theory about the underlying nature of the human race. (https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/ohms-law-and-hominid-evolution.160385/page-3#post-1400830) . Whether humans are inherently good or bad as been debated for a very long time. It is still being studied today (https://www.bbcearth.com/blog/?article=are-babies-born-good-or-evil ), which is just one of many citations.

As for the "little thing," let us know when you think you are saying something important. Maybe you'll get a "trophy" for it.

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
My whole point at first was I don't believe in aliens. I wasn't born in the 1940's and I'd bet most of you weren't also. We only get our information from books, TV or the internet. There are 50,000 versions of everything you look at. All the videos you post someone else can post one to counter it. You know the old saying about opinions "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody's got one". To the point of the aliens and the pilots if you listen to the video he says: We came upon a "Craft" "Hovering" above the water. He didn't say we came upon an "Ariel phenomenon" or a cloud or a lighted orb! He said it was 40 ft. long tic-tac shaped with no windows. You got to be pretty close to observe that. Looking at it from the earth up one might say it's (Drum roll please) Cigar shaped. Hmmm... wonder where I've heard that before ? There were 2 people in each aircraft that saw this and when they gave chase it out ran them doing strange maneuvers. Now tell me the earth has "smart clouds" that can think and accelerate at speeds faster that our jets and then the Ariel Phenomenon Theory might just start sounding better.

I'm going to stick with a new aircraft we or some other country built over aliens/alien probes or atmospheric phenomenon, ball lighting, swamp gas and the other things that can't maneuver it our atmosphere like jets.

Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
My whole point at first was I don't believe in aliens. I wasn't born in the 1940's and I'd bet most of you weren't also. We only get our information from books, TV or the internet. There are 50,000 versions of everything you look at. All the videos you post someone else can post one to counter it. You know the old saying about opinions "Opinions are like A-holes, everybody's got one". To the point of the aliens and the pilots if you listen to the video he says: We came upon a "Craft" "Hovering" above the water. He didn't say we came upon an "Ariel phenomenon" or a cloud or a lighted orb! He said it was 40 ft. long tic-tac shaped with no windows. You got to be pretty close to observe that. Looking at it from the earth up one might say it's (Drum roll please) Cigar shaped. Hmmm... wonder where I've heard that before ? There were 2 people in each aircraft that saw this and when they gave chase it out ran them doing strange maneuvers. Now tell me the earth has "smart clouds" that can think and accelerate at speeds faster that our jets and then the Ariel Phenomenon Theory might just start sounding better.

I'm going to stick with a new aircraft we or some other country built over aliens/alien probes or atmospheric phenomenon, ball lighting, swamp gas and the other things that can't maneuver it our atmosphere like jets.

Brzrkr
I would say get at least a basic physics education before evaluating this stuff. It's not 'smart' clouds following, it's most likely a large atmospheric boundary region (sometimes flat, other times curved, likely thin) interface reacting to your movements (and energy from your movements or instruments) on it as you move across it much like a moving reflection on the surface of water as you fly over. I've watched these sort of things many times on search and tracking radars. Blips moving at impossible speeds with impossible turns caused by atmospheric ducting and other effects. My best guess is that most would be a a sort of natural meta-material mass (ice crystal, water vapor) effect that causes strange EM wave reflections that we see as solid objects due to the negative refractive index reinforcing reflected light, IR or radar energy to a moving set of glint edges around a focus point. As usual, I don't think we invented meta-materials, we discovered something 'nature' was doing because the laws of physics allow it to happen.

Technology example:
Here is a flat meta-material surface antenna with the EM properties of a parabolic dish.

Last edited:

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Yeah I can see where that is a great explanation. Smart clouds, smart ice, smart water vapor. So now the earth has these things that are fooling our pilots into thinking that it's something else. Morphing into craft shaped objects, rising up to follow in a circle in the same direction and only moves away when they tried to get closer to it. Makes perfect sense to me :eek:. So the ship that gave them the coordinates with the new radar was also seeing a reflective blip of ice, gas, vapor etc. So there's no possible way you could be wrong is what your saying and my idea is so far fetched it could never be true ? Maybe it's not anti-gravity or mercury based or any of the other systems I posted ? I don't know I didn't invent them. But to just say it's a mirage or a figment of their "Imagination" or that they're just chasing clouds on their radar is close minded to me.

Remember this:
You don't see them flying around all over the place but they exist. Mach 7 to 10 could be reached. Our fastest jet can go about 1200 MPH or almost mach 2. So the mach 2 cloud theory is starting to sound worse.
Oh and you forgot another one it could be "Holograms"

Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Yeah I can see where that is a great explanation. Smart clouds, smart ice, smart water vapor. So now the earth has these things that are fooling our pilots into thinking that it's something else. Morphing into craft shaped objects, rising up to follow in a circle in the same direction and only moves away when they tried to get closer to it. Makes perfect sense to me :eek:. So the ship that gave them the coordinates with the new radar was also seeing a reflective blip of ice, gas, vapor etc. So there's no possible way you could be wrong is what your saying and my idea is so far fetched it could never be true ? Maybe it's not anti-gravity or mercury based or any of the other systems I posted ? I don't know I didn't invent them. But to just say it's a mirage or a figment of their "Imagination" or that they're just chasing clouds on their radar is close minded to me.

Remember this:
You don't see them flying around all over the place but they exist. Mach 7 to 10 could be reached. Our fastest jet can go about 1200 MPH or almost mach 2. So the mach 2 cloud theory is starting to sound worse.
Oh and you forgot another one it could be "Holograms"

Brzrkr
There is nothing 'smart' about it, it's just the dumb physics of stationary structures that seem to be moving, no clouds are moving at Mach 2. The 'smarts or dumbs' are in our interpretations of what we see. Yes, they are seeing something so it's not a figment of their "Imagination" but a mirage might be a good description of it.

The X-43 example:
That's a stretch, hit and miss. Scram jets are old technology on mainly conventional air-frames with a well defined radar and flight signature totally unlike the 'UFO' tracks. We were building Mach 3+ large bombers in the 50's using slide rules so,
Yes, I'm pretty sure there are some very fast aircraft hidden in some Black programs today but they are not the UFOs pilots are seeing.