Ohms Law and Hominid Evolution

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
nsaspook said:
but a mirage might be a good description of it.
Radar doesn't see mirages only solid objects. Radar can see through clouds. could reflect off ice but ice doesn't move at mach 2 or above in a horizontal motion. could be your wrong... ever crossed your mind. With all the black budget programs out there you don't think our or other government are trying new propulsion's out (?) What was the saying ? "The simplest answer is usually right"! If I'm driving down the road and I say I seen a truck or a car then I'm pretty sure it was what I said it was because I've seen one before. So if the pilots say "I seen a CRAFT" I'm pretty sure that's what they saw. Ice or the other things don't rise up from below you and start following you around.

Brzrkr

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Radar doesn't see mirages only solid objects. Radar can see through clouds. could reflect off ice but ice doesn't move at mach 2 or above in a horizontal motion. could be your wrong... ever crossed your mind. With all the black budget programs out there you don't think our or other government are trying new propulsion's out (?) What was the saying ? "The simplest answer is usually right"! If I'm driving down the road and I say I seen a truck or a car then I'm pretty sure it was what I said it was because I've seen one before. So if the pilots say "I seen a CRAFT" I'm pretty sure that's what they saw. Ice or the other things don't rise up from below you and start following you around.

Brzrkr
Dude, you don't know the first thing about what radar can see and all the causes for scope 'ghosts' or 'angels'. That's OK, because most people don't.

A Radar sees reflected EM energy. Stop the reflection, boom, no return, create a reflection from ANY source like multi-path, atmospheric ducting or Superrefraction from changes in thermal layer densities, boom, you will see something on the scope from what would normally be ground clutter or other things that now seem to be flying in the air at impossible speeds as the reflection source changes.

https://files.ncas.org/condon/text/s6chap05.htm

Berzerker

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Not trying to get Tonyr upset but a little background. My Dad was a pastor and one night while coming from a church service we passed a field and about 200/300 yards off the road was a very, very bright light coming from an object sitting in the field. It was so bright you could hardly look at it and I'm telling you it was saucer shaped. It wasn't just lights on it, it was like the whole thing WAS a light, My Dad, Mom and us four children saw it and I asked my Dad what it was? His words were "son that looked like one of them flying saucers they keep talking about". I was only 6 or 7 and that's the first time I heard about UFO's, Aliens or Flying Saucers. The next day I asked him again about it! His reply to me was "son you do know the bible talks about the Others don't you". Of course my reply "The Others" ? That's when he dropped the bombshell to me. I was told about the Watchers and the Nephilim, The wheel upon a wheel and beings/creatures coming from the wheel who move as one. Lets just say the bible just got more interesting at that point. He continued by saying as I posted "The bible never said we were the only ones God created".

So yes I do believe in Aliens I just don't think they have been here. Don't know what we saw that night but I also don't think it was Alien.
And Dude they (The Pilots) saw it with their own eyes!

Brzrkr

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Another video they released:
More of first video:
There's your mirage

Brzrkr
Typical footage of 'Foo Fighter' artifact images on IR or radar screens that we've been seeing for 50 years but these ghosts and angels have gotten more 'solid' as the image processing systems have developed over the years. Computer systems designed to construct images from complex sensor system are very good at also generating bogus images in the right conditions.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...ing-ufos-on-an-almost-daily-basis-report.html
In late 2014, a pilot of a Super Hornet reported a near-collision with a UFO when an object that looked like a “sphere encasing a cube” zipped between two fighter jets flying roughly 100 feet from each other. Another pilot, Lieutenant Danny Accoin, could identify a flying object’s presence on his radar, missile system, and infrared camera but was not able to actually see it in his helmet camera. “I knew I had it, I knew it was not a false hit,” Accoin said. But still, “I could not pick it up visually.”
As the Times reports, pilot sightings of UFOs have increased since “their 1980s-era radar was upgraded to a more advanced system. As one fighter jet after another got the new radar, pilots began picking up the objects, but ignoring what they thought were false radar tracks.”
This tells you something important. These 'objects' (EM energy signatures of a unknown source) are being synthesized by the computer software/hardware into geometric solid shapes for the pilot target display but the flight characteristics of those 'solid objects' react in ways that are physically impossible for aircraft.
What fascinated Lieutenant Graves about his interactions with the objects was their ability to stop rapidly, turn instantly, and immediately accelerate to hypersonic speed — maneuvers that would burden human pilots with unbearable G-forces. “Speed doesn’t kill you,” Graves said. “Stopping does. Or acceleration.”
I suspect that many of these 'sightings' will go away when the imaging software is updated with a don't show impossible BS filter.

Last edited:

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
It looks like the pentagon and some other serious people(darpa perhaps) are actually gonna look into these UFOs. It might just be lip service again......hard for an American to trust anything DC.

What happens if a professional scientific consensus develops for a synthetic non natural physics that can not be explained with our knowledge, and is determined to be extraterrestrial?

Would that be exposed? Could it not be exposed? Would it cause fear?

Would it be the same character of fear.......like climate change fear?

What policies would the fanatics demand this time?

What if it turned out, that earth has one of the most precious things in the universe, and the competition is so great, harming any of that resource would be UN-thinkable to any alien.

That resource would be life, and that alien will pay and trade all and any for it.

A bucket of sea water might go for a couple of stars. Not to mention the tech to tend them stars.

The consensus is that a superior alien race would conquer and subdue humans without a doubt, as it has shown over and over in our history.

But that is human history. In natural history, the different lifeforms share a resource, like an oasis, in an ordered manner. Even in conflict, the natural lifeforms would never poison or destroy an oasis, but a man would.

An alien race might be a natural life form, and even help protect and care for an oasis, without owning it.