Need to fit a RGB Neopixle in a bluetooth headset with either wireless control or manual color selction

bramerj4

Joined Dec 13, 2019
I'm trying to build a prop, and I have come to a road block on finding the parts. I need to take a old school bluetooth head set and add a light (im thinking Neopixle )that needs to change from green red or yellow on command. I will be gutting the headset to make room for what needs to go inside. if i can use the exsisting hardware inside to power the headset that is a plus as well. if i cant find the electronics to make the headset glow those colors a steady bright white is also a option. Please help! im a novice when it comes electronics, so please exscuse the lack of knowledge. Thank you and any advice is worth it! also willing to pay to have this built if possible as well.

Attachments

bramerj4

Joined Dec 13, 2019
Thanks for that info!!
It would be great to be able to change it with a remote, like the ones that come with the led light strips. I’ve been experimenting with taking a existing usb light strip that can change colors and cutting a small section out. I need to figure out how to run it off the batter and be able to charge it or change it out.