My original membership has dissapeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
Has anyone else had this happen?? on saturday I was able to login ok as recklessrog, but in the evening, the computer did not have my user name or password. thinking it was a computer error, I tried logging in on a different pc but with the same result. I put my user name in and clicked "forgot password" and went through the process but with no success. I tried again today and the msg came up, "we have sent an email to change password" but no email has arrived so I re-registered as recklessrog1 but now cant find all my watched posts or anything I have saved.
Can any of the moderators help me retrieve my old name and password Please?

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
It's possible that the 'password reset' email ended up in Hotmail's SPAM folder. Unfortunately sometimes that happens.

I have sent @recklessrog1 a PM offering to manually change the account password.

If anyone else is reading this and having trouble logging in, please feel free to email me - rob@eetech.com and I will help get it sorted.

Thanks,
Rob

recklessrog

Joined May 23, 2013
Hi, thank you, its working ok now so please can you delete this account (recklessrog1) as I will only use recklessrog.
Thanks again for the help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.