Modern Technology Resistance

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I regularly tease the data miners by purposely searching terms that I have zero interest in.
I used to have a list of, "terrorist trigger words". If you can find them, just copy and paste them into your emails. It's hilarious when the sirens start blasting and the red lights start spinning at the NSA's Citizen Surveillance Center.

Please keep fresh doughnuts and coffee on hand. The SWAT troops think the joke is funnier when they are snacking.;)

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
I used to have a list of, "terrorist trigger words". If you can find them, just copy and paste them into your emails. It's hilarious when the sirens start blasting and the red lights start spinning at the NSA's Citizen Surveillance Center.

Please keep fresh doughnuts and coffee on hand. The SWAT troops think the joke is funnier when they are snacking.;)
A friend of mine has a common name and was often sent to the "special" line when he flew. He got frustrated and started pinning on a button that said "Terrorist". I don't think it helped but, on the other hand, he is not in jail. The biggest reaction he has mentioned is one flight attendant saw the button and jokingly covered it up.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
"Terrorist" is just one thing. Why limit yourself?
I was going to say that you could add Stalin or Mao, but Those Guys are so "in" right now they wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.
:)

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

facehand.gif

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
I'm still using the P2.4G, xp3, 2GB dram, I can do everything, watching the video from youtube, but when I watching the high resolution videos has a lag, so I almost choose 360, I'm using the chrome all the time, but now chrome given the warning that they won't support the xp and vista any more, so I only can use the firefox and opera, and using the ie8 for some special purpose.

I bought a second hand notebook already install the win7, my daughter used it for the school homework, next time when I buy a new computer maybe I will pre-install the win10, what I mean that the new computer maybe just a second hand and the hardware can be install win10 ... ;)