LTspice Simulation Time Problem.

Ahsanm445

Joined Sep 29, 2020
Hello All,
I am Working on Project in LTspice But My Simulation stops at a point I don't know what's the matter and does not process after even 2 days its 20ms simulation, Please look at the picture.It does not go forward than it please suggest me what should I do to resolve it?

Attachments

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
The models Eric is asking for are any which aren't in the default LTspice libraries.
Your png image does not show all the circuit, so isn't very helpful.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi A445,
You did not include the NMOS model, so I used a generic model, it solves OK for me.
I suspect the problem is with your MOS FET model.
E
BTW: out2 is 0V reference

Attachments

Ahsanm445

Joined Sep 29, 2020
hi A445,
You did not include the NMOS model, so I used a generic model, it solves OK for me.
I suspect the problem is with your MOS FET model.
E
BTW: out2 is 0V reference
Thanks for Your efforts,
Actually I want to Design a GaN Based Totem pole PFC and I have tried a lot of Models but NO one is Working Properly,Can You please Check my Latest Model It has also Some Issues Which I dont Understand Please Check it.

Attachments

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
Your Q3 transistor is not used correctly.
One more tip. Draw your circuits more compactly. This is a typical disadvantage for novice users of electronic circuit simulation programs. This makes it difficult to see the whole circuit.

Ahsanm445

Joined Sep 29, 2020
Your Q3 transistor is not used correctly.
One more tip. Draw your circuits more compactly. This is a typical disadvantage for novice users of electronic circuit simulation programs. This makes it difficult to see the whole circuit.
Thanks for Your Important Comment.
I am Trying to improve this model, Can you please tell me the Problem with MOSFET Q3, Because there is No Q3 in my model so I dont know about MOSFET You are referring

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
Working thru the circuit, there are many errors and problems.

I would suggest you start again with the design, using a modular approach to each sub circuit, proving the function of a sub section as you go,

Also consider keeping a clean and tidy layout, so other can follow your work.
E

Attachments

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
I do not like your scheme. The control signals are not correct. Not real element values.
In this case my calculation process is not interrupted and comes to the end. For acceleration I have changed some options.2020-10-22_13-23-04.png