IR2110 making a Half-Bridge

mokpo

Joined Oct 30, 2023
Does this mean that if two pulses with different high and low dead times are input to the input signal, they are output as gate driver outputs and entered into the IGBT gate?

So, is IR2110 used simply because of the voltage between the gate and emitter?
No this confused me too. you pulse BOTH the (HIN) AND (LIN) with high (5v) pulses alternatly with dead time of 1us! to avoid "shoot through"

Maglatron

Joined Nov 3, 2023
sorry. I think I misunderstood the input signal.

I drew the input signal using Powerpoint.
In the picture, it is assumed that red is high input and green is low input.

Are you saying that the input signal that Mr. Alec_t and Mr. scottsman mentioned should be included as shown in the photo?
1699633024202.png

Maglatron

Joined Nov 3, 2023
Does this mean that if two pulses with different high and low dead times are input to the input signal, they are output as gate driver outputs and entered into the IGBT gate?

So, is IR2110 used simply because of the voltage between the gate and emitter?
the dead time is the time between switching HIN to LIN to 5v back and forth

mokpo

Joined Oct 30, 2023
Thank you for your help.

Currently, it is difficult to proceed with the experiment, so I cannot try it right now.

I will try again as soon as possible and ask for your help.

I have only recently learned about hardware design and power electronics, so I have a lot of questions. Do you mind if I ask you some?
Thank you for your help.

Currently, it is difficult to proceed with the experiment, so I cannot try it right now.

I will try again as soon as possible and ask for your help.

I have only recently learned about hardware design and power electronics, so I have a lot of questions. Do you mind if I continue to ask questions?