Inverting op amp extra resistor question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
These people are trying to teach you concepts and you are arguing that the concepts don't matter because you can't name a circuit where you run up against the limitations of an op-amp. I have designed more than one circuit where I optimized for a particular parameter by using the specifications of the op-amp as my limiting factor. The fact that you haven't done that only means the specifications don't matter to you.

I think we can all agree that the limitations of op-amps don't matter to you. This Thread has reached its conclusion.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
No, you are not. The math and concepts have been explained to you. You refuse to accept it.

Religion???? Give us a freakin break!! We model circuits. We build circuits, after a while we know how much to trust the models. It is a circle of learning.

Always, its called engineering.
............ My question is where and when..............
Always, its called engineering.

Thank you. Then why do you consider questions as negative?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
As #12 said we're concluded.
My 8th grade teacher use to say "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
Please troll elsewhere.

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
I think we can all agree that the limitations of op-amps don't matter to you
Do you only think in extremes?
I have only suggested that simulations are not biblical. If the information is flawed the outcome can not be relied on. If you deliberately set up conditions for a failure you will get a failure.
What would a simulation using a JFET input op amp show? LF351, LF411, ... with proper offset adjustment?
Would that bias compensation resistor make such a difference?
Does this problem only exist with bipolar transistor input op amps?

Status
Not open for further replies.