how to change resolution of a pic

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
hi, friends,

how to change resolution of a pic in allaboutcircuits? thanks!
You can’t change the resolution of an image. You can click on it and see it in it’s original size but the resolution is going to be the same as it is stored on the server. If it Is a thumbnail, it will be small but clicking will make it larger.

xljin2014

Joined Nov 11, 2014
You can’t change the resolution of an image. You can click on it and see it in it’s original size but the resolution is going to be the same as it is stored on the server. If it Is a thumbnail, it will be small but clicking will make it larger.
it's ok now. it's not ok earlier. don't know why. anyway it's ok.thx!Screenshot_20220327_192926_com.huawei.photos_edit_1995021821076526.jpg

xljin2014

Joined Nov 11, 2014
Hello there :) I had posted a link to the entire thread.
This particular Post in that thread, is where I got the schematic.
My apologies.
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/oscillator-circuit-explanation.151221/post-1297345

hi,delta,

here is how colin55 explains the beginning of the circuit.

——————————————

When the circuit is first turned on, both capacitors (the capacitors in the circuit are called electrolytics - see the section on capacitors and electrolytics) are uncharged and they can be taken out of the circuit as shown in the diagram below to simplify the discussion:

The two 10k base resistors will turn BOTH transistors on at the same time and due to the slightly different characteristics of the transistors, (their speed of operation), one transistor will "beat the other" and turn on slightly faster. Suppose Q1 turns on faster than Q2.
Now put the electrolytics back into circuit. The positive end of the 100u electrolytic is connected to the collector of this transistor. At the instant the circuit turns on, the voltage on the collector will be about 0.7v as it cannot rise any higher than the "characteristic" base-emitter voltage of the second transistor and will fall to about 0.3v when the transistor turns on.
This effect is shown in the circuit below with the first transistor turned on fully and the electrolytic keeping the second transistor off.

————————————————

I think q1 or q2 on or off is from two capacitors positive feedback. but from coloin's article, only one capacitor deal.