Homework help

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
If anyone could help explain the easiest ways to solve 3 and 4 that would be great.
The easiest way is probably to drop the class. While this doesn't solve 3 and 4, it solves the underlying problem.

The easiest way to solve the problem is to pay someone else to solve them.

For anything beyond that, it would really, really, really be helpful if you had (1) a meaningful thread title, (2) showed what the hell "3 and 4" are (we are NOT mind readers!), and (3) showed some effort to make some attempt to solve them.

Hunter Neumann

Joined Aug 24, 2015
The easiest way is probably to drop the class. While this doesn't solve 3 and 4, it solves the underlying problem.

The easiest way to solve the problem is to pay someone else to solve them.

For anything beyond that, it would really, really, really be helpful if you had (1) a meaningful thread title, (2) showed what the hell "3 and 4" are (we are NOT mind readers!), and (3) showed some effort to make some attempt to solve them.
patience....

Hunter Neumann

Joined Aug 24, 2015
Patience, my donkey.
Sorry but most of us don't have a lot of patience with posts that have a no-information title (Homework Help is the name of this forum, not a title for a thread) and poorly describe the problem. :rolleyes:
The problems were in the picture. I ended up figuring it out

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
The problems were in the picture. I ended up figuring it out
There were no pictures in your original post.

Don't start a thread asking for help until you ready to ask for help -- it accomplishes nothing except wasting time.

I'm glad you figured it out on your own. Good job on that.

Hunter Neumann

Joined Aug 24, 2015
There were no pictures in your original post.

Don't start a thread asking for help until you ready to ask for help -- it accomplishes nothing except wasting time.

I'm glad you figured it out on your own. Good job on that.
I was in the middle of editing my post when you responded. I took the original pictures off bc it had my student id visible. I didn't write out a question in the thread title bc there were two questions so maybe I should've done two threads with each question in the title instead of one. Regardless of your knowledge about the subject it is rude to suggest to drop the class and/or pay someone to give me the answers; even more so considering I have a 96 which puts me in the top 5% of a very large class. If I ask something on here it's not because I want an answer given to me.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
My snarky response was in response to a post in a uselessly titled thread that said (and only said), "If anyone could help explain the easiest ways to solve 3 and 4 that would be great."