Hey Guys..I'm on Vacation

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
This was a long trip by sea...9 hrs straight, swaying to sides :mad:.
Left at around 2100Hrs sunday night. It was 6 in the morning when we reached our destination. Was raining too.

I got relatives from my mom's side in this island. Been here a lot. But not lately, Last time I was here was on 2008. Did one of my Major work. I was not able to document any then since I did not bring a camera. It was really careless. I shud have documented the work, since it would provide a lot for my experience.

Then, these place don't have net coverage, but mobile coverage was there. Now atleast I can log in at snail speed compared to my current speed. What I am now using is a broadband USB modem on GPRS. Not bad. Beats having nothing.

I opened this thread as I have said that I will show you guys on a typical Maldivian Eid festival.
Last night was the beginning. Had the first view at a an Old Maldivian custom. Got videos and Lot's of PICs. If u like 'em to see I will upload em. It will be quite interesting.

Network is slow, so uploading them takes a bit of time. But keep checking. I will be updating this thread daily as the editing progresses.

Cheers. :)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Just think of the odds of Riaff finding thIs forum
and having the knowledge and personallity. Its
like hitting the lotto. There has to an I.Q. factor
also which he should take pride In.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Hey Guys..I'm on Vacation
So you have started to use your part of $25,000,000.00 USD. Just use your credit, and spend money like you never will se any bill. Then you are back home. Your part of the spoils of war, from Iraq Will be placed safe on your bank account.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The odds of Happy and Riaff finding this Forum.
I.Q. + I.Q.
Are you telling us that Happy and Riaffs IQ added together. Only will give an EQ equal to 2:eek:. That remember me of an typical insult from my childhood "That person do only have two cerebral cells. And one of them is on vacation" Just like Riaff is right now.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Why would you put your childhood experience into the
praise of two of our members with high energy,high
I.Q.s communicating from the far reaches of the Earth.
Who's post and pictures have capivated the Forum.
This is a testiment to my post that send a message
to communicate on a human level to all this Forum
reaches.We have all watched this Forum grow and
expand to a place we can call home.Members check
in like family.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
How in the world do you keep spelling Rifaa wrong?

Its not Riaff! Its R - I - F - A - A

It stands for

Righteous Individual From Another Area!

JEEZ! How do yuou keep getting it wrong when it is spelled out for you:

R!f@@

!
;)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
hellooooooooo!!.

Me is back. I cannot upload anything from the island. Network is so slow.
I am getting on the video part, I have to set up a faster PC to edit the HD footage.

By the time, I am resizing the pics and grouping them, from my net PC.
I got to figure out how to explain the wordings we use in the festival. None of 'em will make sense to u all.