Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Problem with the cables

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mattia

Joined Feb 6, 2016
Hello guys!
Im a student and im having some problems with my electronic project.
I've followed the step by step instructions for the Intruder alarm but just dont work. I would really aprecciate if you could help me with this project. Then i tried to built it like the persone in the video but still no sound coming out.
i will paste the link of the elctronic circuit that im using and that i took from the site engineers garage http://www.engineersgarage.com/electronic-circuits/intruderalarm.
I will post three photos the two with the white background are my project and the third one (the one with the EG logo) is a screenshot of the working project that i took from the explaining video. Thank you and please help me.

Attachments

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
It will never work, the pnp transistor will short the supply out when the opamp goes low.
Also the 555 timer is connected wrong, it should be wired as an Astable oscillator.

Mattia

Joined Feb 6, 2016
It will never work, the pnp transistor will short the supply out when the opamp goes low.
Also the 555 timer is connected wrong, it should be wired as an Astable oscillator.
So how should connect them i tried to connect them like the video guy did because its circuit was working but i dont undersrand how can i fix it

Mattia

Joined Feb 6, 2016
So i should build this on the breadboard?
Do you have any idea where can i find some photos of a breadboard versione of this circuit diagram that you send to me? I've just started using breadboard and i still dont know how to use it very well

Mattia

Joined Feb 6, 2016
I need the darkness detector but i still have some problema with the breadboard working because i have just started using it.

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
You don't need pictures of breadboard, you read the circuit diagram and put the components in their correct positions.

If you have to look at pictures of how its done, you're clearly not upto it.