fuse on a treadmill

Sophie132

Joined Aug 10, 2021
Hi i think a fuse has blown but cant find the fuse in the control panel i need some help please finding it thanks.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I don't see the reason a TM would have a fuse for the main (power?) board and shut down the console where there is typically no high power/high voltage required.
I would first check to see if the LV power to the console is present, typically fed off the main board.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
There is power at the bottom off the treadmill and no power at the top did speak to someone about the problem they said most likely a blown fuse.
What is meant by "power at the bottom board"?
If the fuse shown is blown it s directly adjacent to the AC in, which is common, and if it is open circuit, I am guessing you would not get power to anything apart from the input terminals.
Is there a LED lit? or any sign of power being present?

Sophie132

Joined Aug 10, 2021
Can you get a sharper image of the section of the board in the red box? The fuse is there but I can't tell if it is soldered in place or easily replaceable.

View attachment 245450
What is meant by "power at the bottom board"?
If the fuse shown is blown it s directly adjacent to the AC in, which is common, and if it is open circuit, I am guessing you would not get power to anything apart from the input terminals.
Is there a LED lit? or any sign of power being present?
Hi thanks found it and it came out now for a new one thanks very much for your help.