electromagnetic car parking sensor

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi amigo,
Welcome to AAC.
The web link describes how the module claims to work.
Clip:
Preface

Maneuvering and parking aid with antenna sensor inside a PVC bumper protection strip
Magnetic parking sensor is a unique parking aid enabling close to bumper maneuvering.By its antenna sensor,which covers the whole bumper,it emits low intensity electromagnetic waves,thus generating all around this bumper an unbroken(electrostatic)zone of protection
Accoring to the ditstance between antenna and obstale,it signalizes by its 3 grade warning sequence such obstalbes,which enter into this unbroken zone and absorb its field energy

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
I doubt if the designer/manufacturer will release details of the circuit design.
You could try contacting them directly.
E

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
It would take time to explain.....do you have an electronic background?

Have you ever built an oscillator........and notice the frequency change when your hand or other object is brought close to the oscillating tank/element/network?

An oscillator's frequency can be changed by the environmental capacitance or inductance.

amigoivan

Joined Mar 4, 2018
Yes I have an electronic background but not in RF. I'm very glad if you can show me the circuit and explain.
I never made an oscillator for my circuit requirement but I want to try.

thank you

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I can not do that. There are many different ways to build an oscillator. It might be a few discrete analog components.....or a microprocessor with software.

Regardless of the circuit......many concepts are used to understand the circuit.

OR....if understanding is NOT the point......just break unit apart and copy.

Many manufacturers......will not give you tech info on product........because it will be copied.

There are many proximity detectors.......here is just one.

http://axotron.se/blog/oscillator-based-proximity-detector/