Datasheet

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
I saw a component (i think is a trasistor, a really small surface trasistor), and i think it says K3NP6 in the body. I tried to find some information about it, but couldn't find.

I need to know what it is. May you help me?

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Hi iodem_asakura

I found this link through google.

transistor datasheet

It appears that the transistor you have is a PNP small signal device. Probably it is a surface mount version of the 2N3906. The "P" is the year code for 2003 and the "6" is the month code for June.

The official term for the designation K3NP6 is product type marking code.

hgmjr

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
Thanks a lot. You can't imagine how much have you help me. However the version i saw was a 3-terminal component. But now i only need to figure out which pin is which by the conection.

Thank you very much. Take care.

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
Thanks, that is what i needed. By the way, how do you search for datasheets. I think i would never find this kind of datasheets. I searched a lot i didn't find anything. Any searching datasheets tips?

Gorgon

Joined Aug 14, 2005
Originally posted by Iodem_Asakura@Sep 25 2005, 02:56 PM
Thanks, that is what i needed. By the way, how do you search for datasheets. I think i would never find this kind of datasheets. I searched a lot i didn't find anything. Any searching datasheets tips?
[post=10586]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi
I normally use http://www.alldatasheet.co.kr they are quite good. But not this time. This site is good if you know the name, of the component.

For your transistor I used Google, searching for 'transistor k3n' or something like it. (I can't remember all the words or sequence.)

You'll find the datasheet with this, but not the same place. I did it from another computer and service provider.

The clue is to be persistent and to vary the criteria and add as many parameters as possible to narrow the search. I don't know if the order of parameters have any effect, but I may try that too :)

Searching like this produce a lot of crap pages too, but you need to scan the hits for validity.

If you know the manufacturer, your first try is on the homepage. To find old and maybe obsolete parts this way is normally useless.

Philips Semi has a very good list of the -74hc logic family here: http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/

Good luck!

TOK ;)

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
Thanks for helping. However i think i'll ask you if i don't find something, you're more experienced than i.

I have been looking today for two datasheets for the following IC's TC4066BP and W990K9828. I found the first, but second seems to doesn't exist. May you help me with this.

Gorgon

Joined Aug 14, 2005
Originally posted by Iodem_Asakura@Sep 27 2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks for helping. However i think i'll ask you if i don't find something, you're more experienced than i.

I have been looking today for two datasheets for the following IC's TC4066BP and W990K9828. I found the first, but second seems to doesn't exist. May you help me with this.
[post=10645]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi,
Do you know what it is? Type of chip? Number of pins? Function? Digital? Analogue?

A closer description may help.

TOK ;)

Iodem_Asakura

Joined Sep 14, 2004
I have been looking for some transistors datasheet. This time is a C1448 and another transistor that have 330 at the upper side and s-92 below that.

Can you help me, i could find anything.