Creative Inspire Sound system T3030

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
i happened to chance upon this thread when i dug out my i-trigue 3000 only to find the remote missing. just curious if its possible to build a remote for it using the info gathered from this thread??

i'm a newbie to circuits and all but am confident that i can do basic soldering and building a new wired control from scratch.

its using the same connector pin but im not sure if creative used the same pin out for this 2 models. any tips on how to check pin out on the amplifier?
Open a new thread...do not hijack others.

Post pictures and I will help u.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Gopal...

Mind u tht the switch is the box, the little bugger came off in the last minute.
Solder it if u need it. Hope u remember where to.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
I think both the chips in the creative circuit board are burned.
by normal conditions such is very unlikely unless you try to emit sound waves on a short circuit (!Hot Plugging unplugging the very speakers) or over drain your power amp (! long period full amplitude critical frequency square wave? // have lowwer impedance than your OUT specifies speakers attached (you can't parallel output speakers) )
burned - is not a good option to be left unnoticed (you must at least allocate a module that is the cause for - it's also possible that your mains have frequent spikes (moder-n PSU have usually some sort of input filters - but it's never shure how bad input they can "filter out") or longer over/under voltage - under voltage also can be dangerous with heating elements or inductive loads because the power lines get more current than what they're ment to withstand ...)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
by normal conditions such is very unlikely unless you try to emit sound waves on a short circuit (!Hot Plugging unplugging the very speakers) or over drain your power amp (! long period full amplitude critical frequency square wave? // have lowwer impedance than your OUT specifies speakers attached (you can't parallel output speakers) )
burned - is not a good option to be left unnoticed (you must at least allocate a module that is the cause for - it's also possible that your mains have frequent spikes (moder-n PSU have usually some sort of input filters - but it's never shure how bad input they can "filter out") or longer over/under voltage - under voltage also can be dangerous with heating elements or inductive loads because the power lines get more current than what they're ment to withstand ...)
Why are you replying to a 4 year old thread ?
Didn't you notice that the problem was solved.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
likely clicked on Related Forum Posts: at some other thread - and didn't examined the time tags :eek:
. . . . . . . . :confused: . . . . . . . . i . . . :eek: . . . . . . . donno . . . . . . . . . . :confused: . . . . . . . . . . . .:eek:
. . .:confused:. . . . . . . :eek: . . . . . which . . . . :confused: . . . . . .way . . . . . :eek: . . . . 2 . . . . . . . . :confused:
. . . . :eek: . . . . .run . . . . . . :confused: . . . . . now . . . . .. :eek: . . . . . :confused: . . . . panic! . . . . :eek:
. . :confused: . . . panic! . . . . . :rolleyes::p