Joined Jun 29, 2010
India is outsourcing plane from other.
What is difficult in building it?
What RPM the blades/propeller rotates?
what engine?

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Hi.

Allow me to remind you of the sticky in this forum.

The Off-Topic forum is for general discussions about anything not related to electronics.

The following are a list of what is not permitted in this forum:

- No Spamming or Advertising
- No Abusing or Insulting Members
- No Adult, Vulgar, Offensive, or other Contentious Content
- No Politics
- No HHO, overunity, or Meyer

- We wish to retain a high standard of netiquette in this forum. If you see any spam or abuse of the All About Circuits Forum Rules, Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions of Usage, please use the Report Post feature (the exclamation mark located on the right of every post) and the Administration and Moderators will remove the post.
And this thread by Wendy:

A Note About Being Civil.

Yes it's easy.You will just need about 30000 parts.
I can not see how this post is helping.

dannyf

Joined Sep 13, 2015
Is building a Real helicopter is so much difficult??
The answer depends on who you are (your capabilities and resources) and what helicopters you want to build.

On one end, you have countless of DIY helicopters by lots of people; On the other hand, you have countless examples of failed helicopter projects by huge corporations. You just need to figure out where you are on that spectrum.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
On one end, you have countless of DIY helicopters by lots of people; On the other hand, you have countless examples of failed helicopter projects by huge corporations. You just need to figure out where you are on that spectrum.
I just came to know many country/people outsource the whole project so, i think/calculate how difficult is it.
It is costing to buy plane in billion or even more according to news.