Antenna tower obstacle light flasher circuit?

Rabbit H

Joined Aug 5, 2016
I got a new camera for Christmas which has better video capabilities than my last one so check out:

to see my tower's twin red modulated ob lights in operation at dusk tonight. (Note: The bright white “dot” centered under the rotating beacon in the video is a floodlight that illuminates the windsock.)

Guys, I can't thank you enough for your help! Hope y'all have a Happy New Year!!!

Harvey

Last edited:

Rabbit H

Joined Aug 5, 2016
UPDATE:
Guys, I've got to commend you for a well-designed circuit. After half a year of trouble-free operation, our ob light modulator is still going strong. While I realize that a half year doesn't seem like much, it is when you think of how many "hobbyist" circuits don't make it past their first day. In addition to your competent design skills, it's also an indication of the quality components that Mouser sells.

Thanks again, guys!

Harvey

I know this thread is absurdly ancient... but I stumbled upon it looking through some of my old stuff (notably, because I put the thread URL on the board). @RabbitH is your tower still up, and is this still operational?