And now for something weird...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://yucatanmagazine.com/confuse...EMI723fUiCdiuVd4HGZWi01kqvI4_sBDEdRDAvHr60ifU
A woman stabbed her husband several times after thinking she found photos of him with a younger woman.

It turns out that she herself was that “other” woman. The photo of the couple was taken years ago, when they were dating, police in Sonora, Mexico said Authorities from the municipality of Cajeme reported that a suspect identified only as “Leonora N” was arrested for wounding her husband “Juan N” with a knife after finding several photos on his cellphone.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Some women just flat don't age well. Best clue is to check out their mom... Remember a guy showing me his wedding album to this gorgeous girl who had no resemblance to his 40 something wife and thinking "just what the hell happened".

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I ordered a hand casting kit from Amazon for Mom & Dad. They made a cast of them holding hands, just before Dad passed away.

Yesterday, I received an email asking me if I could answer a question about the kit, submitted on the Amazon site. I was a little surprised by the question.

"Can I make a mold of my pp??? And will it be safe for my pp??"

I reported it to Amazon the email included a picture of the customer and he appears to be a clueless, horny teenager. See his pic below.

I was almost tempted to reply. Several thoughts crossed my mind. But the funniest was this.

I should’ve said, “I don’t know. Can you send pics of your pp?”

Definitely ‘Something Weird’!

804F4995-3FC8-4CA9-919E-6F349C1B3203.jpeg

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Wholly schmitt! Here in Utah they've been talking about some expected storms. Operative word - "Storm". We can see AS MUCH AS 1 to 3 inches. Now THIS (below) is what I call a storm.