And now for something weird...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/city-employee-sentenced-for-public-corruption-040721
Jeffrey Blackwell’s job in the Philadelphia controller’s office was to root out corruption and mismanagement.
Instead, Blackwell was taking bribes himself—telling people he could get them city permits or contracts in exchange for cash.
The FBI learned in 2013 that several people with business before the city were paying cash bribes to Blackwell. Blackwell promised those who paid him—people seeking permits to do things like place a dumpster or sell cars—that he could cut through the red tape and help them.

“The exact thing he was getting paid to prevent by the taxpayers of Philadelphia, he was doing himself,” said Special Agent Brian Coughlin, who investigated this case out of the FBI’s Philadelphia Field Office.

xox

Joined Sep 8, 2017
Weird sideburns aside, Wendy Carlos expertly explains how the moog synthesizer basically works in just a few short minutes...

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
I thought it was kind of weird I thought I was violating a protocol and did not wish to upset a well-respected member of this community.no harm no foul. Besides now I have two nemesis-es:pso now where do I send the $2

xox

Joined Sep 8, 2017
Hey cmartinez, that's when you're supposed to say something like "Eres muy dulce. Pero no se puede pagar como asi Senior....tenerse pagar en oro!"

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Hey cmartinez, that's when you're supposed to say something like "Eres muy dulce, Cabron. Pero no se puede pagar como asi Senior....tenerse pagar en oro!"
Actually, I'd say it in a completely different way (grammar corrections aside) ... but this is too much of a family place for me to venture into using that sort of language...

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Bastard A term used to describe someone who disregards other people in pursuit of their own self-interest. Usually includes the acts or act of lying, spreading mis-information, covering one's own behind at the expense of others, or employing other forms of misdirection.

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
No they didn't. The drone is under Radio-Control not light frequency control.

The lights/lasers disorient the tiny pilot inside the drone, causing him to crash.;) He forgot to press the GPS 'return to home' button.
Here's a pic of the drone's recovery operation:

Little-Man.jpg

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Bastard A term used to describe someone who disregards other people in pursuit of their own self-interest. Usually includes the acts or act of lying, spreading mis-information, covering one's own behind at the expense of others, or employing other forms of misdirection.
Oops! I think they call that a Freudian slip.