And now for something weird...

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
In the 1960's my maternal grandfather's job was checking trucking routs to make sure his company's trucks could clear all bridges and underpasses. The guy was also a whizz at arithmetic and he finished his career as an accountant.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
'Mrs Sri Lanka' beauty queen injured in on-stage bust-up

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-56648049

The winner of Sri Lanka's biggest beauty prize has suffered head injuries after a brawl broke out on stage. Beauty queen Pushpika De Silva won the "Mrs Sri Lanka" title at a ceremony on national TV on Sunday. Moments later, the 2019 winner seized Mrs De Silva's crown, claiming she could not be awarded the title because she was divorced.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Tiger Woods crash in California - they say no drugs or alcohol. They speculate he may have gotten confused and stepped hard on the gas instead of the brakes. REALLY??? He's already crashed another car and was busted for DWI (Driving While Intoxicated). My first thoughts was a suicide attempt.

They did not ask for a toxicology report AND they didn't check his cell phone for distractions. I know that road. Been down it enough times. 87 MPH is easily doable on that road. If one wanted to hurt themselves then there are better choices. Maybe the man is just a fool. IDK!

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.thedailytimes.com/publi...cle_a6a49a24-9c9b-5177-b91d-4c82c3f43393.html
A representative of Dollar General, 3416 Montvale Road, Maryville, reported at 10:24 a.m. April 5 that two women tried to buy several gift cards with a counterfeit $1 million bill. One of the women said she received the $1 million bill in the mail from a church and that she was going to buy items for care packages for homeless people, an incident report states. The other woman said she was unaware of the bill, the report states. Both women were given a verbal no-trespass warning for the store.
one-million-dollar-bill-USA.jpg