And now for something weird...

They're both funny, but that line "that subtle difference between creativity and complex stupidity" is priceless!

Scott Adams is a genius.

another of his gems...Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.

That makes two geniuses then who think the current occupant of the White House is a Very Stable Genius...
Not taking the bait, but who would the second be? Yes I know that he was one of only a very few that accurately predicted one particular outcome, but I know that is way beneath you to interject politics into the thread.

I do believe Adams is a genius, in the same sense as I think of Woody Allen and Richard Prior as being geniuses. The ability to first see certain common characteristics of human behavior and then to be able to communicate it effectively and with humor - is absolutely brilliant in my view.

Acknowledging brilliance does not confer genius in all aspects of the person, nor does it mean that they are particularly non-dysfunction in belief or action. Case in point William Shockly. I suppose you could disagree, I am OK with that if you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
And here I didn't even know that this show existed:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-42679414

This is what Coast to Coast radio program was like until George Noory ruined it. Now it is a place to sell you crap book that no one wants to read. Why would I take medical advice from some quack "doctor" that is willing to stay up all ours of the night to sell their book on a wacko radio program?