And now for something weird...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I'd say that two out of three ain't bad... but I doubt Space X would be inclined to agree...
The payload was suspected to have burned up in the atmosphere after failing to separate perfectly from the upper part of the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket, the report said.
Northrop Grumman provided its own payload adapter for this mission. And if that payload adapter failed, it would have left the satellite still attached to the upper portion of the rocket. That’s certainly a mission failure, but it wouldn’t necessarily be the fault of the Falcon 9.
There is also this:
This is the image taken by Dutch pilot Peter Horstink, from his aircraft over Khartoum near 3:15 UT, 2h 15m after launch. This is probably the Falcon 9 venting fuel.

People in Sudan are posting pictures of whatever this is that came over at about 515 am during morning prayers. Whatever it is it's firing an engine or thruster and spinning which isn't that unusual.

https://sattrackcam.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/fuel-dump-of-zumas-falcon-9-upper-stage.html

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
There is also this:
This is the image taken by Dutch pilot Peter Horstink, from his aircraft over Khartoum near 3:15 UT, 2h 15m after launch. This is probably the Falcon 9 venting fuel.

People in Sudan are posting pictures of whatever this is that came over at about 515 am during morning prayers. Whatever it is it's firing an engine or thruster and spinning which isn't that unusual.

https://sattrackcam.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/fuel-dump-of-zumas-falcon-9-upper-stage.html
Let's hope that the dumped fuel didn't include hydrazine... that's some rather nasty stuff...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
While looking a some old pictures with Google image I saw this guy listed as people I know.

He's nice but I really need her in my family during the Zombie Apocalypse.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Yeah, a bear attach would explain the scratch across his face but, based on statistics (i.e., there has never been a report of a bear attacking a human in S. Florida), I would put my money on an alternative series of unfortunate events that he would rather not disclose.
Maybe he was the bear's sugar-daddy, and he decided to break it off?