dnayan12345

Joined Feb 25, 2022
Hi,
I'm Nayan and I am working on a project to control the reverse flow of current and voltage of an AC power source from a small inverter circuit. This would be helpful to connect an On-Grid solar inverter to stop the feed-in mechanism to the reference power source to run the inverter in power cut from the utility.
Any solution or suggestion will be well appreciated to build such a circuit, or some device that is available in the market let me know.

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello there welcome to AAC!
This would be helpful to connect an On-Grid solar inverter to stop the feed-in mechanism to the reference power source to run the inverter in power cut from the utility
Hello there welcome to AAC!
You mean when you sell the surplus electricity you generate back to the grid you want that to stop when the grid electricity come back on?
I'm a little confused.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Grid tied inverters will not operate when grid power is off. If you want solar power when the grid is off, you need a disconnect switch and a non-grid tied inverter.

Bob

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
We don't know where you're based, but for safety reasons utilities generally only allow type-approved grid-tied systems to be used. I don't think they'd be happy with any DIY modification to an approved system.