Win 10 Start - Run?

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Just Took the offer to upgrade to Win 10 but they have this stupid login every time.
Went on the internet and there are a few remedies to get rid of if by installing the old Start menu but nothing seem to click, evidently You go to Start Menu at the Win Logo and at run netplwiz.
Anyone see or have installed the start menu or got rid of the log in?.
Max.

Last edited:

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Just Took the offer to upgrade to Win 1o but they have this stupid login every time.
Went on the internet and there are a few remedies to get rid of if by installing the old Start menu but nothing seem to click, evidently You go to Start Menu at the Win Logo and at run netplwiz.
Max.
Sorry I stuck with with Win 7 ultimate..
I will look around and find some info

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Just Took the offer to upgrade to Win 1o but they have this stupid login every time.
Max.
Are you trying to setup auto login?
"netplwiz" is the correct way to set that up. You don't need to add the start menu.

The windows logo IS the start menu.

I'm running win10 pro.

be80be

Joined Jul 5, 2008
If you didn't find it just type in the search bar netplwiz and it show it to you even tells you web pages to read how to do stuff it's the fastest way to find stuff On windows 10